DAMRI Airport Bus (Jakarta Soekarna-Hatta Airport (CGK) – Gambir Station)

The DAMRI Airport Bus is one of the most economical and confortable ways for travellers to get from the airport to the city. DAMRI operates many routes to Jakarta and it’s surroundings (colloquially known as Jabodetabek), but the one that goes to the centre of the town, and also the most frequent route, is the bus to Gambir Station.

BusTravel Station Redirect 02 620

Click here to find the information that you are looking for!

Advertisements

20 thoughts on “DAMRI Airport Bus (Jakarta Soekarna-Hatta Airport (CGK) – Gambir Station)

• RailTravel Station says:

Hi, there is conflicting information online saying 9pm, 10pm and 11.30pm. I would advise just getting a taxi from the airport if you have big luggage or travelling with many people. Even if there are buses till 11.30pm, you will incur a midnight surcharge when you transfer to a taxi when you arrive at Gambir station. You could still try heading to the bus terminal to enquire though.

1. Joern says:

…and when does probably the earliest bus leave from Gambir to Soekarno-Hatta? 😀
    Will arrive at Gambir at 4:30 am and have to be at airport latest 8:45 am to catch my flight.

I’m traveling tonight and just found this page.
    So I’m sorry for asking late. Fast response would be appreciated. 😁

No matter if possible or not…
    A great webpage! With all details and photos – superb! Gives me a lot of confidence and self-confidence for the trip. 😉
    Thanks a lot

• Joern says:

…and when does probably the earliest bus leave from Gambir to Soekarno-Hatta? 😀

I’m traveling tonight and just found this page.
      So I’m sorry for asking late. Fast response would be appreciated. 😁

No matter if possible or not…
      Thanks a lot

>>> just recognized, that the schedule in one of the photographs is clear readable. So answer is allready provided. 👍😀
      Thx again! 😉

2. boogie says:

the buses leaves every 15 minutes to airport, from gambir actually you can go tanjung karang railway stations in lampung, from there you can go to kertapati railway stations (Palembang).

• RailTravel Station says:

Hi there. Gambir (Jakarta) is located on Java island while Lampung is located on Sumatra island. You require a train to Merak from Jakarta Tanah Abang (no trains from Gambir), followed by a ferry and bus transfer to get from Gambir to Tanjung Karang.

• xboogiex says:

Hello there, I guess I’m missing the words, what I mean is from gambir there also damri to tanjung karang stations , and it’s far more faster than using trains, and beside only 3rd class available from tanah abang railway station to merak railway station.

3. xboogiex says:

Hello there, don’t get me wrong okay, I just wanna inform you that there’s another Damri route that linking from Gambir station (Java) to Tanjung Karang (Sumatra). Based on my experience I used Damri to Tanjung Karang, coz its faster, comfort, & you don’t have to transit anymore, the bus dropped you straight in front Tanjung Karang stations, you should try it one day, if KTM have laluan pantai timur as their jungle railways, we have Divre III (Lampung – Palembang) as our jungle railways.

4. Udaya says:

Hi, I want to go to Jalan Tanah Abang II from airport (CGK), are there any bus going close to that place and how to find it?Thank you

5. Sid says:

Respected dear Sir,
    I would like to know if there is any direct bus-Domari to “Jl. Pulo Asem V,” at 22.30 from (CJK) Jakarta airport, cos I have booked a hotel there. Please also inform the taxi fare.
    Thanking you in anticipation