The MRT Sungai Buloh – Kajang (SBK) Line Feeder Bus Routes are served by 112 feeder buses linking the nearby residential and industrial areas to the MRT stations.
Volvo B7R 10m
Scania K250UB 10m
Both the Volvo B7R 10m and Scania K250UB 10m have a similar interior.
From 17 January 2017 onwards, you can pay the feeder bus fare by cash or by Touch n’ Go.
The feeder buses feature a unique stanchion pole design, adapting designs from the Siemens Inspiro trains.
The feeder buses feature tip-up priority seats which can be folded down when needed or kept closed for more standing room.
The wheelchair space on board the feeder buses double up as a tip-up seat should there not be a passenger-in-wheelchair on board.
The feeder buses feature a “Mother & Child seat”, suitable for parents with young children.
The feeder buses has seats specially designed to complement the MRT branding.
If you are paying by Touch n’ Go, remember to pay the correct fare by tapping out when you alight.
RailTravel Station offers MRT Sungai Buloh – Kajang (SBK) Line Feeder Bus guides for:
- Sungai Buloh MRT Station
- Kampung Selamat MRT Station
- Kwasa Sentral MRT Station
- Kota Damansara MRT Station
- Surian MRT Station
- Mutiara Damansara MRT Station
- Bandar Utama MRT Station (1Powerhouse)
- TTDI MRT Station
- Phileo Damansara MRT Station
- Pusat Bandar Damansara MRT Station
- Semantan MRT Station
RailTravel Station will not be offering MRT Sungai Buloh – Kajang (SBK) Line Feeder Bus guides for stations on Phase 2. Please ask SPAD or RapidKL to create their own maps.
For more information, visit the links below for the full list of feeder buses from SPAD’s website:
- MRT Sungai Buloh (T100) & (T101)
- MRT Sungai Buloh (T102)
- MRT Kampung Selamat (T104) – Door B
- MRT Kwasa Sentral (T801) & (T803) – Door A
- MRT Kwasa Sentral (T802) & (T804) – Door A
- MRT Kota Damansara (T805) & (T806) – Door A
- MRT Kota Damansara (T805) & (T806) – Door B
- MRT Surian (T807) & (T808) – Door A
- MRT Surian (T807) & (T808) – Door B
- MRT Mutiara Damansara (T809) & (T810) – Door B
- MRT Mutiara Damansara (T809) & (T810) – Door C
- MRT Bandar Utama (T811) & (T812) – 1Powerhouse (Opposite MSPR)
- MRT Bandar Utama (T811) & (T812) – 1Powerhouse (MSPR)
- MRT TTDI (T813) & (T814)
- MRT Phileo Damansara (T815) & (T816) – Door A
- MRT Pusat Bandar Damansara (T817) & (T818) – Door B
- MRT Pusat Bandar Damansara (T819) & (T820) – Door B
- MRT Semantan (T821) – Door A