Kampung Dato Harun Railway Station is a railway station in Petaling Jaya, Selangor. The station is named after the Malay village of Kampung Dato Harun nearby, and located beside the NPE PJS 2 Toll Plaza.
Kampung Dato Harun Railway Station Details
Address: Kampung Dato Harun, Seksyen 51, 46100 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Owner: KTM Berhad
Operator: KTM Berhad
Platform Level: Ground
Platform Layout: Side Platforms
Kampung Dato Harun Railway Station Train Services
GF: Concourse, Ticket Counter, Ticket Gates, Train Platforms, Car Park
Platform 1: Train Platform
Platform 2: Train Platform
Key Station Amenities
NPE Exit: Jalan Klang Lama, PJ Seksyen 2C – 2D, Sekolah Rendah Agama Medan Harun, Apartment Taman Medan Jaya, Taman Maju Jaya, Kampung Medan, Taman Dato Harun, Taman Medan Baru
Lorong Tandang A Exit: Lorong Tandang A, Pusat Pos Laju Petaling Jaya, PJS 51
Public Transport Connections
Rapid KL Bus Services 641 and 781 serves Kampung Dato Harun Railway Station on NPE.
PJ City Bus Services PJ01 serves Kampung Dato Harun Railway Station on NPE.
There are taxis available from Kampung Dato Harun Railway Station.
Grab is available from Kampung Dato Harun Railway Station.
KTM Pelabuhan Klang Line Stations
- 🡽 To KTM Central Line
- Abdullah Hukum Railway Station
- Angkasapuri Railway Station
- Pantai Dalam Railway Station
- Petaling Railway Station
- Jalan Templer Railway Station
- Kampung Dato Harun Railway Halt
- Seri Setia Railway Station
- Kontena Nasional Inland Clearance Depot (KNICD)
- Setia Jaya Railway Station
- Subang Jaya Railway Station
- 🡿 To KTM SkyPark Line
- Batu Tiga Railway Station
- Sungai Rengam Railway Halt (defunct)
- Shah Alam Railway Station
- Padang Jawa Railway Station
- Bukit Badak Railway Station
- Klang Railway Station
- Teluk Pulai Railway Station
- Teluk Gadong Railway Station
- Kampung Raja Uda Railway Station
- Jalan Kastam Railway Station
- 🡿 North Port KTMB Line No. 9 (Port Klang Terminal North Port)
- Pelabuhan Klang Railway Station
- Port Klang Terminal South Port
- Pulau Indah Railway Station
- Port Klang Terminal West Port
The line names described here is only to classify stations into lists on RailTravel Station due to the fluidity of line names in official timetables. They are in no way meant to represent the actual line name which may or may not be used by KTM Berhad, Ministry of Transport (Malaysia), Ministry of Finance Malaysia, Land Public Transport Agency (APAD) or any other relevant companies and/or agencies. The line names described on RailTravel Station should not be taken as an official name, and the official name provided by KTM Berhad, Ministry of Transport (Malaysia), Ministry of Finance Malaysia, Land Public Transport Agency (APAD) or any other relevant companies and/or agencies should always take precedence.