Shah Alam Railway Station is a railway station in Shah Alam, Selangor. It serves the residential area of Seksyen 15 and Seksyen 19 Shah Alam.
Shah Alam Railway Station Details
Address: Jalan Nyiur 18/41, Seksyen 18, 40200 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
Owner: KTM Berhad
Operator: KTM Berhad
Platform Level: Ground
Platform Layout: Side Platforms
Opened: 14 August 1995
Shah Alam Railway Station Train Services
GF: Concourse, Ticket Counter, Ticket Gates, Train Platforms, Car Park
Platform 1: Train Platform
Platform 2: Train Platform
Platform 3: Train Platform
Key Station Amenities
Jalan Nyiur 18/41 Exit: Jalan Nyiur 18/41, Hentian Akhir Bandar Seksyen 19 Bus Terminal, Centre for Instructor and Advanced Skill Training (CIAST), Integrated Islamic School Shah Alam (IISSA) – Primary, Madrasah Tahfiz Nurul Huda, Seksyen 15, Seksyen 19
Public Transport Connections
Rapid KL Bus Service T754 serves Shah Alam Railway Station from Hentian Akhir Bandar Seksyen 19 Bus Terminal.
Smart Selangor Bus Service SA01, SA03, SA03B and SA06 serves Shah Alam Railway Station from Hentian Akhir Bandar Seksyen 19 Bus Terminal.
There are taxis available from Shah Alam Railway Station.
Grab is available from Shah Alam Railway Station.
KTM Pelabuhan Klang Line Stations
- 🡽 To KTM Central Line
- Abdullah Hukum Railway Station
- Angkasapuri Railway Station
- Pantai Dalam Railway Station
- Petaling Railway Station
- Jalan Templer Railway Station
- Kampung Dato Harun Railway Halt
- Seri Setia Railway Station
- Kontena Nasional Inland Clearance Depot (KNICD)
- Setia Jaya Railway Station
- Subang Jaya Railway Station
- 🡿 To KTM SkyPark Line
- Batu Tiga Railway Station
- Sungai Rengam Railway Halt (defunct)
- Shah Alam Railway Station
- Padang Jawa Railway Station
- Bukit Badak Railway Station
- Klang Railway Station
- Teluk Pulai Railway Station
- Teluk Gadong Railway Station
- Kampung Raja Uda Railway Station
- Jalan Kastam Railway Station
- 🡿 North Port KTMB Line No. 9 (Port Klang Terminal North Port)
- Pelabuhan Klang Railway Station
- Port Klang Terminal South Port
- Pulau Indah Railway Station
- Port Klang Terminal West Port
The line names described here is only to classify stations into lists on RailTravel Station due to the fluidity of line names in official timetables. They are in no way meant to represent the actual line name which may or may not be used by KTM Berhad, Ministry of Transport (Malaysia), Ministry of Finance Malaysia, Land Public Transport Agency (APAD) or any other relevant companies and/or agencies. The line names described on RailTravel Station should not be taken as an official name, and the official name provided by KTM Berhad, Ministry of Transport (Malaysia), Ministry of Finance Malaysia, Land Public Transport Agency (APAD) or any other relevant companies and/or agencies should always take precedence.