KTM 93/2 Class ETS (ETS2)
The KTM ETS 93/2 Class is the newest 6 car EMU for ETS services. Instead of the usual single-class 2+2 seating on board ETS trains, the ETS 93/2 Class features two classes of travel – the brand new Business Class and the regular ETS Platinum Standard. Manufactured by CRRC Zhuzhou Electric Locomotive Co., Ltd., a fleet of 9 sets were ordered, all of which will be assembled locally in Batu Gajah, Perak, Malaysia.
As KTM Berhad has restricted Facebook access to RailTravel Station, RailTravel Station is unable to ask first-hand information when I need clarification from KTM Berhad regarding their services. As such, in reciprocity, RailTravel Station will only provide information that is provided by KTM Berhad.
ETS 93/2 Class Interior
ETS 93/2 Class Seating Plans
- KTM 19 Class Shunter • Hitachi
- KTM 22 Class Locomotive • English Electric-AEI Traction and Metro-Cammell
- KTM 23 Class Locomotive • Hitachi
- KTM 24 Class Locomotive • Toshiba and Kawasaki
- KTM 25 Class Locomotive • EMD GM GT18LC-2
- KTM 26 Class Blue Tiger Locomotive • Bombardier and General Electric
- KTM 29 Class Locomotive • Dalian Locomotive Works
- KTM YDM4 Locomotive • Diesel Locomotive Works (DLW)
- KTM 81 Class EMU • Jenbacher Transport • KTM Komuter
- KTM 82 Class EMU • Union Carriage & Wagon • KTM Komuter
- KTM 83 Class EMU • Hyundai Precision and Marubeni • KTM Komuter
- KTM 91 Class EMU • Hyundai Rotem and Mitsubishi Electric • KTM ETS
- KTM 92 Class EMU • CRRC Zhuzhou Electric Locomotive Co., Ltd. • KTM Komuter
- KTM 93 Class EMU • CRRC Zhuzhou Electric Locomotive Co., Ltd. • KTM ETS1
- KTM 93/2 Class EMU • CRRC Zhuzhou Electric Locomotive Co., Ltd. • KTM ETS2
- AFC • Air-conditioned First Class
- ASC (Hyundai) • Air-conditioned Second Class
- ASC (Hyundai-Padu Sedia) • Air-conditioned Second Class
- ASC (ICF) • Air-conditioned Second Class
- ASC (ICF-Padu Sedia) • Air-conditioned Second Class
- ASC (Hartasuma) • Air-conditioned Second Class
- ASC (INKA) • Air-conditioned Second Class
- BSC • Air-conditioned Second Class
- EPLUS • Economy Plus
- AEC • Air-conditioned Economy Class
- ADNFD • Air-conditioned Day/Night First Deluxe
- ADNFB • Air-conditioned Day/Night First Berth
- BDNF • Blue Day/Night First
- ADNS • Air-conditioned Day/Night Second Class
- BDNS • Blue Day/Night Second
Singapore to Bangkok by Train
Singapura ke Bangkok dengan Keretapi
KTM Berhad Train Timetables
Jadual waktu tren KTM Berhad
Click here to view all KTM Berhad train timetables for ETS, KTM Intercity, SkyPark Link, and KTM Komuter.
KTM Train Ticket Booking Methods
Kaedah Tempahan Tiket Keretapi KTM
- KTM Intercity counters
- Online from 12Go Asia (joint ticketing with connecting trains available)
- Online from Baolau
- Online from BusOnlineTicket
- Online from Easybook
- Online from the KTMB Integrated Ticketing System (KITS)
Tickets are open for sale in set periods about 60 days before departure except for the Shuttle Tebrau which opens 30 days before departure. Tiket akan dibuka untuk dijual dalam jangka masa kira-kira 60 hari sebelum berlepas kecuali Shuttle Tebrau yang dibuka 30 hari sebelum berlepas.
- Klook (Get FREE S$5/RM15 voucher for your first purchase when you sign up here! *subject to exchange rate)
How do I book KTM train tickets online?
Bagaimanakah saya menempah tiket tren KTM dalam talian?
- Click here for a step-by-step guide for 12Go Asia.
- Click here for a step-by-step guide for Easybook.
To contact KTM Berhad:
Phone: +60 3 2267 1200