ETS Silver offers a most-stop service between KL Sentral and Ipoh, with the lowest fares among the 3 ETS service classes. Trains stop at some stations between KL Sentral and Tanjung Malim and at all stations between Tanjung Malim and Ipoh.
Interior of 91 Class
The train may, in rare occasions, travel in the opposite direction ie. Coach A at the northbound end and Coach F at the southbound end.
Seating Plan of 91 Class
Timetable from KTM’s website effective 1 February 2017
- KTM Intercity: Shuttle Tebrau
- KTM Intercity: JB Sentral – Gemas – Tumpat
- ETS: Gemas – KL Sentral – Butterworth
- ETS: Gemas – KL Sentral – Padang Besar
- ETS: KL Sentral – Ipoh
Fares from KTM’s website
- KTM Intercity counters
- Online from 12Go Asia (joint ticketing with connecting trains available)
- Online from BusOnlineTicket
- Online from Easybook
- Online from the KTM E-Ticket System (additional RM2 surcharge)
Tickets are open for sale 180 days before departure except for the Shuttle Tebrau which opens 30 days before departure.
How do I book tickets online?