The Isan Mankha is a daily Special Express train plying between Bangkok and Nong Khai. This service is formed of new CRRC-manufactured coaches. The Isan Mankha commenced service on 2 December 2016.
Singapore to Bangkok by Train
Timetable from SRT’s Website
Video courtesy of Dinie Razin.
- Special Express 31 Thaksinarath: Bangkok Hua Lamphong to Hat Yai Junction by the Best Train in Thailand
SRT Train Ticket Booking Methods
- SRT counters
- Online from 12Go Asia (joint ticketing with connecting trains available)
- Online from Baolau
- Online from Easybook
- Online from the SRT E-Ticket System (additional 30 baht surcharge)
One of the most useful things about 12Go Asia is that they will create joint tickets for you, so you could actually make a single booking from Bangkok to Singapore and vice-versa.
Tickets are open for sale 60 days before departure.
How do I book tickets online?
- Click here for a step-by-step guide for 12Go Asia.
- Click here for a step-by-step guide for Easybook.