Royal Railway (Cambodia) operates the sole railway network in Cambodia, with the railway running in a north-south direction from Poipet on the border of Thailand to Sihanoukville by the seaside via Phnom Penh. The railway is split into two distinct lines, the southern Phnom Penh – Sihanoukville Line and the northern Phnom Penh – Poipet Line, with both converging at Phnom Penh. A dedicated local branch line also serves the Airport Shuttle Train between Phnom Penh and Phnom Penh International Airport.
The easternmost end of the Phnom Penh – Poipet Line at Poipet connects with SRT Eastern Line train services from Ban Klong Luk Border to Bangkok Hua Lamphong.
Royal Railway (Cambodia) Route Map effective 1 December 2019
Zoom in to the Google MyMaps to view each route accurately.
To remove routes and landmarks from view, use the button on the top left corner of the map.
To enlarge, use the button on the top right corner of the map.
Royal Railway (Cambodia) Railway Lines Service Information
Please click on the banners below to access the Royal Railway (Cambodia) service information pages:
Please click on the banners below to access the Royal Railway (Cambodia) rolling stock information pages:
Diesel Multiple Units (DMU)
Locomotive-Hauled Passenger Coaches
Royal Railway (Cambodia) Ticket Booking Methods
- Ticket counters in Royal Railway stations
- Phnom Penh: 078 888 582
- Takeo: 099 222 533
- Kampot: 099 222 566
- Sihanoukville: 099 222 544
- Online from Baolau
- Online from Easybook
Tickets are open for sale 7 days before departure for direct bookings through Royal Railway, and around 14 to 21 days before departure for online agent bookings.
For online bookings through Baolau, print your confirmation at home and get it exchanged for the actual boarding pass at the station’s ticket counter on the day of your travel.
Boarding Process for Tickets booked through Baolau
- Make a booking on Baolau.
- Baolau receives confirmation from Royal Railway.
- Baolau then sends you the confirmation email with numbered seat within 24 hours.
- Print the email confirmation and exchange it for the boarding pass at the station before departure.
- The staff on train will check the boarding pass and take it away.
Boarding Process for Tickets booked through Easybook
- Make a booking on Easybook.
- Easybook sends you the confirmation email with numbered seat.
- Show the printed or digital email confirmation on the train.
- Day 33: Royal Railway – Phnom Penh Royal Railway Station
- Royal Railway Airport Shuttle Train: Phnom Penh International Airport to Phnom Penh Railway Station by Train
- Royal Railway (PP-SHV): Phnom Penh to Sihanoukville by Train
- Royal Railway (SHV-PP): Sihanoukville to Phnom Penh by Train
- Royal Railway Airport Shuttle Train (AIRPORT-PP 16:35 PM): Phnom Penh International Airport to Phnom Penh Railway Station by Airport Express Train
- Royal Railway Phnom Penh – Poipet Line (PNH-PS-BB-SS-PP 07:15 AM): Phnom Penh to Poipet by Train
- Booking Royal Railway (Cambodia) Tickets on Baolau
- Booking Royal Railway (Cambodia) Tickets on Easybook
- Royal Railway (Cambodia) Official Website
- Royal Railway (Cambodia) Official Facebook Page
- Trains and Railways Cambodia’s Facebook Group (Unofficial, more useful discussion site)