ETS Platinum offers the fastest service on KTM’s network with minimal stops at only key stations along its route. Trains currently ply from Butterworth to KL Sentral, and between KL Sentral and Padang Besar.
Interior of 93 Class
The train may, in rare occasions, travel in the opposite direction ie. Coach A at the northbound end and Coach F at the southbound end.
Seating Plan of 93 Class
Timetable from KTM’s website effective 1 February 2017
- KTM Intercity: Shuttle Tebrau
- KTM Intercity: JB Sentral – Gemas – Tumpat
- ETS: Gemas – KL Sentral – Butterworth
- ETS: Gemas – KL Sentral – Padang Besar
- ETS: KL Sentral – Ipoh
Fares from KTM’s website
Video courtesy of Dinie Razin.
- KTM Intercity counters
- Online from 12Go Asia (joint ticketing with connecting trains available)
- Online from BusOnlineTicket
- Online from Easybook
- Online from the KTM E-Ticket System (additional RM2 surcharge)
Tickets are open for sale 180 days before departure except for the Shuttle Tebrau which opens 30 days before departure.
How do I book tickets online?