KTM 93 Class ETS (ETS1)
The 93 Class is the most common 6 car EMU for long-distance ETS services. Manufactured by CRRC Zhuzhou Electric Locomotive Co., Ltd., a fleet of 10 sets were ordered, 6 of which were assembled locally in Batu Gajah, Perak, Malaysia.
As KTM Berhad has restricted Facebook access to RailTravel Station, RailTravel Station is unable to ask first-hand information when I need clarification from KTM Berhad regarding their services. As such, in reciprocity, RailTravel Station will only provide information that is provided by KTM Berhad.
93 Class ETS Interior
Dalaman ETS Kelas 93
93 Class ETS Seating Plans
Peta Tempat Duduk ETS Kelas 93
Not available till further notice.
KTM Berhad Rolling Stock
KTM Diesel Locomotives
- KTM 19 Class Shunter • Hitachi
- KTM 22 Class Locomotive • English Electric-AEI Traction and Metro-Cammell
- KTM 23 Class Locomotive • Hitachi
- KTM 24 Class Locomotive • Toshiba and Kawasaki
- KTM 25 Class Locomotive • EMD GM GT18LC-2
- KTM 26 Class Blue Tiger Locomotive • Bombardier and General Electric
- KTM 29 Class Locomotive • Dalian Locomotive Works
- KTM YDM4 Locomotive • Diesel Locomotive Works (DLW)
KTM Electric Locomotives
KTM Electric Multiple Units (EMUs)
- KTM 81 Class EMU • Jenbacher Transport • KTM Komuter
- KTM 82 Class EMU • Union Carriage & Wagon • KTM Komuter
- KTM 83 Class EMU • Hyundai Precision and Marubeni • KTM Komuter
- KTM 91 Class EMU • Hyundai Rotem and Mitsubishi Electric • KTM ETS
- KTM 92 Class EMU • CRRC Zhuzhou Electric Locomotive Co., Ltd. • KTM Komuter
- KTM 93 Class EMU • CRRC Zhuzhou Electric Locomotive Co., Ltd. • KTM ETS1
- KTM 93/2 Class EMU • CRRC Zhuzhou Electric Locomotive Co., Ltd. • KTM ETS2
KTM Diesel Multiple Units (DMUs)
KTM Passenger Coaches – Seats
- AFC • Air-conditioned First Class
- ASC (Hyundai) • Air-conditioned Second Class
- ASC (Hyundai-Padu Sedia) • Air-conditioned Second Class
- ASC (ICF) • Air-conditioned Second Class
- ASC (ICF-Padu Sedia) • Air-conditioned Second Class
- ASC (Hartasuma) • Air-conditioned Second Class
- ASC (INKA) • Air-conditioned Second Class
- BSC • Air-conditioned Second Class
- EPLUS • Economy Plus
- AEC • Air-conditioned Economy Class
KTM Passenger Coaches – Sleepers
- ADNFD • Air-conditioned Day/Night First Deluxe
- ADNFB • Air-conditioned Day/Night First Berth
- BDNF • Blue Day/Night First
- ADNS • Air-conditioned Day/Night Second Class
- BDNS • Blue Day/Night Second
Singapore to Bangkok by Train
Singapura ke Bangkok dengan Keretapi
Click here for details.
Klik di sini untuk maklumat lanjut.
KTM Berhad Train Timetables
Jadual waktu tren KTM Berhad
Click here to view all KTM Berhad train timetables for ETS, KTM Intercity, SkyPark Link, and KTM Komuter.
KTM Train Ticket Booking Methods
Kaedah Tempahan Tiket Keretapi KTM
- KTM Intercity counters
- Online from 12Go Asia (joint ticketing with connecting trains available)
- Online from Baolau
- Online from BusOnlineTicket
- Online from Easybook
- Online from the KTMB Integrated Ticketing System (KITS)
Tickets are open for sale in set periods about 60 days before departure except for the Shuttle Tebrau which opens 30 days before departure. Tiket akan dibuka untuk dijual dalam jangka masa kira-kira 60 hari sebelum berlepas kecuali Shuttle Tebrau yang dibuka 30 hari sebelum berlepas.
- Klook (Get FREE S$5/RM15 voucher for your first purchase when you sign up here! *subject to exchange rate)
How do I book KTM train tickets online?
Bagaimanakah saya menempah tiket tren KTM dalam talian?
- Click here for a step-by-step guide for 12Go Asia.
- Click here for a step-by-step guide for Easybook.
To contact KTM Berhad:
Phone: +60 3 2267 1200
Hi. I’m travelling from KL Sentral to Ipoh. The train at 1600hrs should be ETS Gold and 93 class. The seating plan from your website shows the number of seats available untill 15 ABCD. But when i try to book online via KTM e-tickets site it shows the seats available are untill 19ABCD. i’m asking because i want to book seats that have table (facing each other seats) for my family of 4. Can u help me clarify this matter as i don’t want to buy the wrong seats. TQ.
ETS Gold does not mean 93 Class, as stated in the information provided in the ETS Gold page.
how can i change the seat? via online? or call ktm? I want to choose seat that has table that face to each other because I go with my friends.
You have to personally go down to a KTM Intercity or ETS ticket counter to change it. Do note that this is considered an amendment and since each ticket is allowed to have one amendment only, you will not be able to further change your ticket details such as the date and time of travel.
Hello, I’ve booked tickets via 12Go Asia, ETS 9204, KL to Butterworth, and have been allocated:
Coach A, seats 2A, 2B, 2C and 2D.
Do seats 2C and 2D have a window or any view outside at all? Is it worth trying to change these two seats?
I’ve tried to contact them via their support page. They’ve confirmed the seats are forward facing (though doesn’t look like it from your diagram), but not whether two of us will be sitting next to a wall. Thanks.
You are sitting in reverse, and 2C and 2D is missing a window. You can only change your seats at KTM Intercity and ETS counters.
Thanks for confirming that – not sure why we’ve been allocated theses seats when there are others available (belatedly saw this on Easybook!).
Booking at https://eticket.ktmb.com.my website is now stable on laptop/desktop. For smartphone, download their apps to Android/ IOS.
where can i looking for seating plan？
Not available till further notice.