The 91 Class is KTM’s first 6 car EMU, operating for ETS services. It is manufactured by Hyundai Rotem of Korea and Mitsubishi Electric of Japan. A total of 5 sets are currently in the fleet.
During the “Komuter Krisis” in 2012, some 91 Class EMUs were used as special “6 car Komuter” services operating on short-working KTM Komuter trips on busy sectors. This special service was ceased with the arrival of 92 Class EMUs.
As KTM Berhad has restricted Facebook access to RailTravel Station, RailTravel Station is unable to ask first-hand information when I need clarification from KTM Berhad regarding their services. As such, in reciprocity, RailTravel Station will only provide information that is provided by KTM Berhad.
91 Class Seating Plans
Not available till further notice.
Singapore to Bangkok by Train
Singapura ke Bangkok dengan Keretapi
Timetables from KTM’s website effective 11 October 2019
Jadual waktu dari laman web KTM berkuatkuasa 11 Oktober 2019
- KL Sentral – Ipoh
- Ipoh – KL Sentral
- KL Sentral – Ipoh – Butterworth
- Butterworth – Ipoh – KL Sentral
- KL Sentral – Ipoh – Padang Besar
- Padang Besar – Ipoh – KL Sentral
- Gemas – KL Sentral – Ipoh – Butterworth
- Butterworth – Ipoh – KL Sentral – Gemas
- Gemas – KL Sentral – Ipoh – Padang Besar
- Padang Besar – Ipoh – KL Sentral – Gemas
- JB Sentral – Gemas
- Gemas – JB Sentral
- JB Sentral – Gemas – Pulau Sebang (Tampin)
- Pulau Sebang (Tampin) – Gemas – JB Sentral
- JB Sentral – Gemas – Kuala Lipis – Dabong – Tumpat
- Tumpat – Dabong – Kuala Lipis – Gemas – JB Sentral
- Kuala Lipis – Dabong – Tumpat
- Tumpat – Dabong – Kuala Lipis
Links attached are no longer hosted on Google Drive as RailTravel Station is too often confused with the timetable provider instead of KTM. Should the links be down, it is on KTM’s servers and not on mine.
Link yang dilampirkan tiada lagi di dapati di Google Drive, di atas sebab RailTravel Station terlalu kerap memuatnaik jadual perjalanan keretapi berbanding KTM. Sekiranya link tiada lagi berfungsi, ia kemungkinan berpunca dari khidmat jaringan KTM dan bukan berpunca dari website RailTravel Station.
KTM Train Ticket Booking Methods
Kaedah Tempahan Tiket Keretapi KTM
- KTM Intercity counters
- Online from 12Go Asia (joint ticketing with connecting trains available)
- Online from Baolau
- Online from BusOnlineTicket
- Online from Easybook
Online from the KTM E-Ticket System (additional RM2 surcharge)UNSTABLE: Proceed at your own risk.
Tickets are open for sale in set periods about 60 days before departure except for the Shuttle Tebrau which opens 30 days before departure.
Tiket akan dibuka untuk dijual dalam jangka masa kira-kira 60 hari sebelum berlepas kecuali Shuttle Tebrau yang dibuka 30 hari sebelum berlepas.
- Klook (Get FREE S$5/RM15 voucher for your first purchase when you sign up here! *subject to exchange rate)
How do I book tickets online?
Bagaimanakah saya menempah tiket dalam talian?
- Click here for a step-by-step guide for 12Go Asia.
- Click here for a step-by-step guide for Easybook.
Click here for a step-by-step guide to the KTM E-Ticket System.UNSTABLE: Proceed at your own risk.
Links to the KTM E-Ticket System are strikethroughed due to KTM’s own admission of the instability of their system here after former Prime Minister Najib Razak personally posted on Facebook that there is such an issue here. Proceed using the KTM E-Ticket System at your own risk.
To contact KTM Berhad:
Phone: +60 3 2267 1200
Iarnród Éireann-Irish Rail 22000 Class InterCity Railcar (ICR) built by Hyundai Rotem and introduced in 2009. However, the Irish sets are all DMUs rather than EMUs.