KTM 91 Class ETS
The 91 Class ETS is KTM’s first 6 car EMU, operating for ETS services. It is manufactured by Hyundai Rotem of Korea and Mitsubishi Electric of Japan. A total of 5 sets are currently in the fleet.
During the “Komuter Krisis” in 2012, some 91 Class EMUs were used as special “6 car Komuter” services operating on short-working KTM Komuter trips on busy sectors. This special service was ceased with the arrival of 92 Class EMUs.
As KTM Berhad has restricted Facebook access to RailTravel Station, RailTravel Station is unable to ask first-hand information when I need clarification from KTM Berhad regarding their services. As such, in reciprocity, RailTravel Station will only provide information that is provided by KTM Berhad.
91 Class ETS Interior
91 Class ETS Seating Plans
Not available till further notice.
KTM Berhad Rolling Stock
KTM Diesel Locomotives
- KTM 19 Class Shunter • Hitachi
- KTM 22 Class Locomotive • English Electric-AEI Traction and Metro-Cammell
- KTM 23 Class Locomotive • Hitachi
- KTM 24 Class Locomotive • Toshiba and Kawasaki
- KTM 25 Class Locomotive • EMD GM GT18LC-2
- KTM 26 Class Blue Tiger Locomotive • Bombardier and General Electric
- KTM 29 Class Locomotive • Dalian Locomotive Works
- KTM YDM4 Locomotive • Diesel Locomotive Works (DLW)
KTM Electric Locomotives
KTM Electric Multiple Units (EMUs)
- KTM 81 Class EMU • Jenbacher Transport • KTM Komuter
- KTM 82 Class EMU • Union Carriage & Wagon • KTM Komuter
- KTM 83 Class EMU • Hyundai Precision and Marubeni • KTM Komuter
- KTM 91 Class EMU • Hyundai Rotem and Mitsubishi Electric • KTM ETS
- KTM 92 Class EMU • CRRC Zhuzhou Electric Locomotive Co., Ltd. • KTM Komuter
- KTM 93 Class EMU • CRRC Zhuzhou Electric Locomotive Co., Ltd. • KTM ETS1
- KTM 93/2 Class EMU • CRRC Zhuzhou Electric Locomotive Co., Ltd. • KTM ETS2
KTM Diesel Multiple Units (DMUs)
KTM Passenger Coaches – Seats
- AFC • Air-conditioned First Class
- ASC (Hyundai) • Air-conditioned Second Class
- ASC (Hyundai-Padu Sedia) • Air-conditioned Second Class
- ASC (ICF) • Air-conditioned Second Class
- ASC (ICF-Padu Sedia) • Air-conditioned Second Class
- ASC (Hartasuma) • Air-conditioned Second Class
- ASC (INKA) • Air-conditioned Second Class
- BSC • Air-conditioned Second Class
- EPLUS • Economy Plus
- AEC • Air-conditioned Economy Class
KTM Passenger Coaches – Sleepers
- ADNFD • Air-conditioned Day/Night First Deluxe
- ADNFB • Air-conditioned Day/Night First Berth
- BDNF • Blue Day/Night First
- ADNS • Air-conditioned Day/Night Second Class
- BDNS • Blue Day/Night Second
Singapore to Bangkok by Train
Singapura ke Bangkok dengan Keretapi
Click here for details.
Klik di sini untuk maklumat lanjut.
KTM Berhad Train Timetables
Jadual waktu tren KTM Berhad
Click here to view all KTM Berhad train timetables for ETS, KTM Intercity, SkyPark Link, and KTM Komuter.
KTM Train Ticket Booking Methods
Kaedah Tempahan Tiket Keretapi KTM
- KTM Intercity counters
- Online from 12Go Asia (joint ticketing with connecting trains available)
- Online from Baolau
- Online from BusOnlineTicket
- Online from Easybook
- Online from the KTMB Integrated Ticketing System (KITS)
Tickets are open for sale in set periods about 60 days before departure except for the Shuttle Tebrau which opens 30 days before departure. Tiket akan dibuka untuk dijual dalam jangka masa kira-kira 60 hari sebelum berlepas kecuali Shuttle Tebrau yang dibuka 30 hari sebelum berlepas.
- Klook (Get FREE S$5/RM15 voucher for your first purchase when you sign up here! *subject to exchange rate)
How do I book KTM train tickets online?
Bagaimanakah saya menempah tiket tren KTM dalam talian?
- Click here for a step-by-step guide for 12Go Asia.
- Click here for a step-by-step guide for Easybook.
To contact KTM Berhad:
Phone: +60 3 2267 1200
KTM 91 Class EMU Sister Trains
Iarnród Éireann-Irish Rail 22000 Class InterCity Railcar (ICR) built by Hyundai Rotem and introduced in 2009. However, the Irish sets are all DMUs rather than EMUs.
Plse advice what is the difference between ets gold and ets premier seats? Thanks
The seat itself? Nothing. The difference is the departure time and the travelling duration.
Train 9216 from KL Sentral to Butterwork – Which class is that train ?
Most likely 93 Class.
Thank you.. and Thanks a lot for putting this up.. Its a huge effort. And if you could give up-to date information, like latest changes in routes etc, we will never have to go find another blog !!!
Thanks. I believe all information on my blog and website is up to date.
So incredibly useful. Really truly appreciate the effort and information! amazing
Thank you for your support!
all ETS gold and platinum trains from kl sentral to butterworth are using class 93 only?
How can I booked from kl Sentral to Padang besar for the ETS platinum?
Train 9122 which class is the train? is it with the table?
Most likely 93 Class.
I have checked the timetable. Only ETS Platinum travels from Sentral, KL to Butterworth. Can I have the seating plan please? We are seniors and prefer to choose seats facing forward.
You are commenting below the seating plan?
Hi, I will be taking ETS9026 from Sentral Kuala Lumpur to ipoh and I’m confused with the seating plan as there’s 2 kinds of train. Which train plan should I be looking at? Thanks!!!
I’m also confused with the seating. Is there place for bigger luggage? Maybe you found some information. Thanks.