Frequent express buses ply the Kuala Lumpur – Genting route daily from many pick-up points in Kuala Lumpur to the Awana Transportation Hub where you can transfer to the Awana SkyWay (Cable Car) to continue your journey towards Resorts World Genting.
Go Genting Express Bus
The Go Genting Express Bus, officially known as the Genting Express Bus Service, is the main shuttle bus operated in-house by Resorts World Tours Sdn. Bhd. to shuttle guests between Kuala Lumpur and Resorts World Genting.
- Awana Transportation Hub – Pudu Sentral
- Awana Transportation Hub – KL Sentral
- Awana Transportation Hub – Gombak LRT Station
- Awana Transportation Hub – One Utama
- Pudu Sentral – Awana Transportation Hub
- KL Sentral – Awana Transportation Hub
- Gombak LRT Station – Awana Transportation Hub
- One Utama – Awana Transportation Hub
Oringinally serving the route between KL Sentral and the now-defunct LCCT, AeroBus has expanded their routes to cover Genting Highlands as well, closing up the gaps not served by the Genting Express Bus Service.
- Awana Transportation Hub – klia2 – KLIA
- Awana Transportation Hub – Pekeliling (Titiwangsa LRT/Monorail Station)
Some possible booking methods for Kuala Lumpur – Genting Express Buses are:
- Individual bus company ticket counters
- Online from BusOnlineTicket
- Online from CatchThatBus
- Online from Easybook
How do I book tickets online?
- Click here for a step-by-step guide for 12Go Asia.
- Click here for a step-by-step guide for Easybook.