Go-Ahead Bus Service 2 from Changi Chapel and Museum
Go-Ahead Bus Service 2 is one of two bus services serving Changi Chapel and Museum, plying a long trunk route between Kampong Bahru and Changi Village, with the key eastern portion not duplicated by MRT between Tanah Merah and Changi Village via Changi Chapel and Museum. If you are heading to any MRT in general from Changi Chapel and Museum, simply head on the first bus that comes by the bus stop outside Changi Chapel and Museum.
Bus Stop 97209 Changi Chapel Museum
Bus Stop 97209 Changi Chapel Museum, as the name suggests, is located just outside Changi Chapel and Museum.
Bus route information is available at the bus stop.
MRT stations served by Go-Ahead Bus Service 2 from Changi Chapel and Museum:
- DT34 Upper Changi MRT Station – nearest Downtown Line MRT station
- EW4 CG Tanah Merah MRT Station – nearest East West Line MRT station
- EW5 Bedok MRT Station
- EW6 Kembangan MRT Station
- EW7 Eunos MRT Station
- EW8 CC9 Paya Lebar MRT Station
- EW9 Aljunied MRT Station
- EW10 Kallang MRT Station
- EW11 Lavender MRT Station
- EW12 DT14 Bugis MRT Station
- NE5 Clarke Quay MRT Station
- NE4 DT19 Chinatown MRT Station
- EW16 NE3 Outram Park MRT Station
MRT stations served by SBS Transit Bus Service 29 from Changi Chapel and Museum:
- DT33 Tampines East MRT Station – nearest Downtown Line MRT station
- EW2 DT32 Tampines MRT Station – nearest East West Line MRT station
In a couple of minutes, the Go-Ahead Bus Service 2 pulled in.
Go-Ahead Bus Service 2 passes by the current Changi Prison Complex on the way out to Upper Changi.
The journey from Changi Chapel and Museum to Upper Changi MRT Station takes 11 minutes. This bus continues on to Tanah Merah MRT Station for the East West Line.
Upper Changi MRT Station Exit B
Bus Stop 96049 Upp Changi Stn/SUTD is directly connected to Upper Changi MRT Station Exit B.
From here, the connection to the Downtown Line is usually seamless as Bukit Panjang-bound trains tend to layover at Upper Changi MRT Station after turning back from Expo MRT Station, rather than laying over at the terminal, so you almost always have a train already waiting for you.