Paloh Railway Station is a major station located in Paloh, Johor, running through right in the middle of Paloh town.
Paloh Railway Station Details
Address: Kampung Muhibbah, 85400 Paloh, Johor, Malaysia
Owner: KTM Berhad
Operator: KTM Berhad
Platform Level: Ground
Platform Layout: Single Side Platform
Paloh Railway Station Train Services
GF: Train Platform, Ticket Counter, Waiting Area, Food Stall
Platform: Passenger platform
The small concourse has a few rows of seats for waiting passengers.
Key Station Amenities
The station mamak has pre-packed Nasi Lemak for sale which is popular with train crew and passengers, as trains tend to stop here longer with the extra backup time included in the train timetable.
Jalan Station Exit: Jalan Station, Pos Malaysia Paloh, Surau Jalan Station, 5 minutes walk to Paloh Bus Station
Public Transport Connections
Paloh Bus Terminal is located about 5 minutes away by foot from Paloh Railway Station serving local buses. Gunung Lambak operates buses between Kluang and Paloh. Please click here to find out about KTM Komuter Melaka-Johor Missing Link routes.
There may be kereta sewa waiting outside the station when a train arrives.
Grab is not available in Paloh.
Alternative Train Travel Options
There are local public bus services linking some railway stations on the JB Sentral – Pulau Sebang (Tampin) sector. You can avoid using the infrequent train schedule by taking a bus instead. In some instances, this will be cheaper and faster.
KTM Southern Line Stations
- 🡼 To KTM Central Line
- 🡽 To KTM East Coast Line
- Gemas Railway Station
- Batu Anam Railway Station
- Buloh Kasap Railway Station (defunct)
- Segamat Railway Station
- Genuang Railway Station
- Tenang Railway Station
- Labis Railway Station
- Lenek Railway Station (defunct)
- Bekok Railway Station
- Jagoh Railway Halt (defunct)
- Beradin Railway Halt (defunct)
- Paloh Railway Station
- Batang Ridan Railway Halt (defunct)
- Chamek Railway Station (defunct)
- Niyor Railway Halt (defunct)
- Kluang Railway Station
- Mengkibol Railway Station (defunct)
- Renggam Railway Station
- Layang-Layang Railway Station
- Sedenak Railway Station (defunct)
- Kulai Railway Station
- Saleng Railway Halt (defunct)
- Senai Railway Halt (defunct)
- 🡼 To KTM PTP Line
- Kempas Railway Station (defunct)
- Kempas Baru Railway Station
- 🡾 To KTM Pasir Gudang Line
- Tampoi Railway Halt (defunct)
- Holiday Plaza Railway Halt (defunct)
- Danga City Mall Railway Halt (defunct)
- Johor Bahru Sentral Railway Station (JB Sentral)
- Johor Bahru Railway Station (defunct)
- Woodlands Train Checkpoint (Woodlands CIQ)
- Bukit Timah Railway Station (defunct)
- Tanjong Pagar Railway Station (defunct)
The line names described here is only to classify stations into lists on RailTravel Station due to the fluidity of line names in official timetables. They are in no way meant to represent the actual line name which may or may not be used by KTM Berhad, Ministry of Transport (Malaysia), Ministry of Finance Malaysia, Land Public Transport Agency (APAD) or any other relevant companies and/or agencies. The line names described on RailTravel Station should not be taken as an official name, and the official name provided by KTM Berhad, Ministry of Transport (Malaysia), Ministry of Finance Malaysia, Land Public Transport Agency (APAD) or any other relevant companies and/or agencies should always take precedence.