KTM ETS RM10 Discount
KTM Berhad is offering a RM10 discount on ETS trains for travel from 1 April to 30 June 2021 in partnership with the Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture (MOTAC)!
Use the promo code “CUTIKERETAPI” in the KTMB Integrated Ticketing System (KITS) to claim the ETS RM10 discount.
Bookings for ETS trains for travel from 1 April 2021 will open on 15 March 2021.
KTM ETS Train Timetables
KTM ETS Northbound Timetable effective 1 April to 30 September 2021
- KL Sentral ► Ipoh
- KL Sentral ► Ipoh ► Butterworth
- Gemas ► KL Sentral ► Ipoh ► Butterworth
- KL Sentral ► Ipoh ► Padang Besar
- Gemas ► KL Sentral ► Ipoh ► Padang Besar
KTM ETS Southbound Timetable effective 1 April to 30 September 2021
- Ipoh ► KL Sentral
- Butterworth ► Ipoh ► KL Sentral
- Butterworth ► Ipoh ► KL Sentral ► Gemas
- Padang Besar ► Ipoh ► KL Sentral
- Padang Besar ► Ipoh ► KL Sentral ► Gemas
KTM ETS RM10 Discount Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is valid for Malaysians only.
- Malaysians must register and create a Passenger Name Record (PNR) in the KTMB Integrated Ticketing System (KITS).
- Ticket purchase must be done online on the KTMB Integrated Ticketing System (KITS) only
- This promotion is valid on ETS only. Promotion for KTM Intercity will be updated later.
- This promotion is valid for adult and child tickets only.
- This promotion is not valid for concession tickets.
- This promotion is only valid for a full fare of above RM11.00 in a single ticket.
- Each user is eligible for one (1) promo code only in this campaign, for either of the below transactions by using the promo code “CUTIKERETAPI” before the payment process;
i. Purchase of a one-way ticket in a single transaction; or
ii. Purchase of a return ticket in a single transaction.
- The promo code is redeemed on a first come first served basis.
- The ticket purchase period is from 15 Mac 2021 for travel between 1 April – 30 Jun 2021 or until the promo code is finished.
This promotion is by KTM Berhad and the Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture (MOTAC). This promotion is not by RailTravel Station. If there is any discreptancy in the English version of the terms and conditions above, the official Malay version of the terms and conditions by KTM Berhad shall prevail. RailTravel Station is not responsible or liable for any unofficial mistranslation in the above terms and conditions or any part of this promotion.
- Klook (Get FREE S$5/RM15 voucher for your first purchase when you sign up here! *subject to exchange rate)
To contact KTM Berhad:
Phone: +60 3 2267 1200
For individual train service information, please click on the following links to learn more:
🚄 ETS Business Class: https://railtravelstation.com/ktm-berhad/ets/ets-business-class/
🚄 ETS Platinum Standard: https://railtravelstation.com/ktm-berhad/ets/ets-platinum-standard/
🚄 ETS Platinum: https://railtravelstation.com/ktm-berhad/ets/ets-platinum/
🚄 ETS Gold: https://railtravelstation.com/ktm-berhad/ets/ets-gold/
🚄 ETS Silver: https://railtravelstation.com/ktm-berhad/ets/ets-silver/
🚂 KTM Intercity
🚂 Ekspres Rakyat Timuran: https://railtravelstation.com/ktm-berhad/ktm-intercity/ekspres-rakyat-timuran/
🚂 Ekspres Selatan: https://railtravelstation.com/ktm-berhad/ktm-intercity/ekspres-selatan/
🚂 Shuttle Tebrau: https://railtravelstation.com/ktm-berhad/ktm-intercity/shuttle-tebrau/
🚂 Shuttle Timur: https://railtravelstation.com/ktm-berhad/ktm-intercity/shuttle-timur/
🚈 KTM Komuter
🚈 SkyPark Link: https://railtravelstation.com/ktm-berhad/ktm-komuter/skypark-link/
🚈 KTM Komuter Klang Valley Sector: https://railtravelstation.com/ktm-berhad/ktm-komuter/ktm-komuter-klang-valley-sector/
🚈 KTM Komuter Northern Sector: https://railtravelstation.com/ktm-berhad/ktm-komuter/ktm-komuter-northern-sector/