KTM Bicycle Coach
The Bicycle Coach is a refurbished version of the original Hyundai ASC for bicycle storage and carriage facilities. Seats have been removed from the coach with stands for upright bicycle storage. The Bicycle Coach is usually used for Ekspres Koc Basikal (XKB) trains.
Bicycle Coach Seating Plans • Pelan Tempat Duduk
There are no seats in the Bicycle Coach. Passengers holding tickets which includes the attached on the train will sit in their own seats or berths as indicated on their ticket. Tickets for travel on board the Bicycle Coach only are not for sale.
Exterior of Bicycle Coach (ASC2171 & ASC2185)
The Bicycle Coach looks identical to the ASC (Hyundai-Padu Sedia) because it is the same product.
Interior of Bicycle Coach (ASC2171 & ASC2185)
Pictures courtesy of Kelvin Khew.
Each Bicycle Coach can accommodate up to 60 bicycles.
Squatting and sitting toilet cubicles are available on the Bicycle Coach.
- 19 Class Shunter • Hitachi
- 22 Class Locomotive • English Electric-AEI Traction and Metro-Cammell
- 23 Class Locomotive • Hitachi
- 24 Class Locomotive • Toshiba and Kawasaki
- 25 Class Locomotive • EMD GM GT18LC-2
- 26 Class Blue Tiger Locomotive • Bombardier and General Electric
- 29 Class Locomotive • Dalian Locomotive Works
- YDM4 Locomotive • Diesel Locomotive Works (DLW)
- 81 Class EMU • Jenbacher Transport • KTM Komuter
- 82 Class EMU • Union Carriage & Wagon • KTM Komuter
- 83 Class EMU • Hyundai Precision and Marubeni • KTM Komuter
- 91 Class EMU • Hyundai Rotem and Mitsubishi Electric • KTM ETS
- 92 Class EMU • CRRC Zhuzhou Electric Locomotive Co., Ltd. • KTM Komuter
- 93 Class EMU • CRRC Zhuzhou Electric Locomotive Co., Ltd. • KTM ETS1
- 93/2 Class EMU • CRRC Zhuzhou Electric Locomotive Co., Ltd. • KTM ETS2
- AFC • Air-conditioned First Class
- ASC (Hyundai) • Air-conditioned Second Class
- ASC (Hyundai-Padu Sedia) • Air-conditioned Second Class
- ASC (ICF) • Air-conditioned Second Class
- ASC (ICF-Padu Sedia) • Air-conditioned Second Class
- ASC (Hartasuma) • Air-conditioned Second Class
- ASC (INKA) • Air-conditioned Second Class
- BSC • Air-conditioned Second Class
- EPLUS • Economy Plus
- AEC • Air-conditioned Economy Class
- ADNFD • Air-conditioned Day/Night First Deluxe
- ADNFB • Air-conditioned Day/Night First Berth
- BDNF • Blue Day/Night First
- ADNS • Air-conditioned Day/Night Second Class
- BDNS • Blue Day/Night Second
Singapore to Bangkok by Train
Singapura ke Bangkok dengan Keretapi
KTM Berhad Train Timetables
Jadual waktu tren KTM Berhad
Click here to view all KTM Berhad train timetables for ETS, KTM Intercity, SkyPark Link, and KTM Komuter.
KTM Train Ticket Booking Methods
Kaedah Tempahan Tiket Keretapi KTM
- KTM Intercity counters
- Online from 12Go Asia (joint ticketing with connecting trains available)
- Online from Baolau
- Online from BusOnlineTicket
- Online from Easybook
- Online from the KTMB Integrated Ticketing System (KITS)
Tickets are open for sale in set periods about 60 days before departure except for the Shuttle Tebrau which opens 30 days before departure. Tiket akan dibuka untuk dijual dalam jangka masa kira-kira 60 hari sebelum berlepas kecuali Shuttle Tebrau yang dibuka 30 hari sebelum berlepas.
- Klook (Get FREE S$5/RM15 voucher for your first purchase when you sign up here! *subject to exchange rate)
How do I book KTM train tickets online?
Bagaimanakah saya menempah tiket tren KTM dalam talian?
- Click here for a step-by-step guide for 12Go Asia.
- Click here for a step-by-step guide for Easybook.
To contact KTM Berhad:
Phone: +60 3 2267 1200