Pulau Sebang Railway Station, formerly known as Tampin Railway Station, is a railway station located in Pulau Sebang, Melaka, at the edge of Pulau Sebang town.
The name of the railway station was always disputed since its inception as while it bore the name of the popular Tampin town just meters away, the station is geographically located in Pulau Sebang. To mitigate the issue, the station name was also styled as Pulau Sebang / Tampin and Pulau Sebang (Tampin) before.
While officially bearing the name of only Pulau Sebang today, it is almost never called as such by passengers and staff, with everyone still referring to it as Tampin.
Pulau Sebang Railway Station Details
Address: Jalan Stesyen Keretapi, Pulau Sebang, 78000 Alor Gajah, Malacca, Malaysia
Owner: KTM Berhad
Operator: KTM Berhad
Platform Level: Ground
Platform Layout: Dual Island Platforms
Pulau Sebang Railway Station Train Services
1F: Concourse, Ticket Counter, Boarding Gate, Waiting Area, Platform Transfer Bridge
GF: Train Platforms, Pick Up Point, Car Park, Food Court
Platform 1: Train Platform
Platform 2: Train Platform
Platform 3: Train Platform
Platform 4: Train Platform
The station concourse is elevated, offering direct access between the Platform Transfer Bridge and the waiting area.
Key Station Amenities
The KTM Tampin Food Court is located diagonally across the main station building within the car park.
Sri Vaitheeswarar Thaiyalnayagi Amman Temple
Due to terrain issues, the Sri Vaitheeswarar Thaiyalnayagi Amman Hindu Temple is accessed within the compounds of Pulau Sebang Railway Station.
Jalan Stesyen Keretapi Exit: Jalan Stesyen Keretapi, Mydin Pulau Sebang Hypermarket, Pasar Pulau Sebang, Tampin Bus Station
Public Transport Connections
Tampin Bus Terminal is located 15 minutes away by foot from Pulau Sebang Railway Station at a distance of approximately 1.1 kilometers.
Southern Bus Service 26 plies between Tampin and Gemas via Gemencheh, departing from Tampin Bus Terminal.
myBAS Seremban Service T60 plies between Tampin and Seremban via Rembau, Sungai Gadut and Senawang, departing from Tampin Bus Terminal.
There are taxis and kereta sewa in Pulau Sebang and Tampin.
Pulau Sebang and Tampin, Melaka: Grab is available in Pulau Sebang and Tampin, Melaka, however, there does not seem to be any drivers around.
Tampin, Negeri Sembilan: Grab is not available in Tampin, Negeri Sembilan.
KTM Central Line Stations
- 🡹 To KTM Northern Line
- Tanjung Malim Railway Station
- Kalumpang Railway Station (defunct)
- Sungai Gumut Railway Station (defunct)
- Kerling Railway Station (defunct)
- Kuala Kubu Road Railway Station (defunct)
- Kuala Kubu Bharu Railway Station
- Rasa Railway Station
- Batang Kali Railway Station
- Ulu Yam Railway Station (defunct)
- Sungai Tampeian Railway Halt (defunct)
- Serendah Railway Station
- Serendah Freight Station
- Sungai Choh Railway Halt (defunct)
- Rawang Railway Station
- Kuang Railway Station
- Sungai Buloh Railway Station
- Kepong Sentral Railway Station
- Kepong Railway Station
- Segambut Railway Station
- 🡽 To KTM Batu Caves Line
- Putra Railway Station
- Bank Negara Railway Halt
- Kuala Lumpur Railway Station
- Sentral Kuala Lumpur Railway Station (KL Sentral)
- 🡿 To KTM Pelabuhan Klang Line
- MidValley Railway Halt
- Seputeh Railway Station
- Salak Selatan Railway Station
- Bandar Tasik Selatan Railway Station
- Serdang Railway Station
- Kajang Railway Station
- Kajang 2 Railway Station (To be commissioned)
- UKM Railway Station
- Bangi Railway Station
- Batang Benar Railway Station
- Nilai Railway Station
- Labu Railway Station
- Tiroi Railway Station
- Seremban Railway Station
- Senawang Railway Station
- Sungai Gadut Railway Station
- Tinggi Railway Halt (defunct)
- Pedas Railway Halt (defunct)
- Rembau Railway Station
- Chengkau Railway Halt (defunct)
- Kendong Railway Station (defunct)
- Taboh Naning Railway Halt (defunct)
- Pulau Sebang Railway Station (Tampin Railway Station)
- Keru Railway Halt (defunct)
- Tebong Railway Station (defunct)
- Sungai Dua Railway Halt (defunct)
- Batang Melaka Railway Station
- Air Kuning Selatan Railway Station (defunct)
- Sungai Klamah Railway Halt (defunct)
- 🡽 To KTM East Coast Line
- Gemas Railway Station
- 🡻 To KTM Southern Line
The line names described here is only to classify stations into lists on RailTravel Station due to the fluidity of line names in official timetables. They are in no way meant to represent the actual line name which may or may not be used by KTM Berhad, Ministry of Transport (Malaysia), Ministry of Finance Malaysia, Land Public Transport Agency (APAD) or any other relevant companies and/or agencies. The line names described on RailTravel Station should not be taken as an official name, and the official name provided by KTM Berhad, Ministry of Transport (Malaysia), Ministry of Finance Malaysia, Land Public Transport Agency (APAD) or any other relevant companies and/or agencies should always take precedence.