Free KTM Komuter Utara Rides from Ipoh, Sungai Siput & Kuala Kangsar on 16 & 17 September 2023
KTM Berhad is offering free rides on the KTM Komuter Northern Sector or Komuter Utara from Ipoh, Sungai Siput, and Kuala Kangsar stations on the weekend of 16 and 17 September 2023. This is in conjunction with the opening of the KTM Komuter Utara Ipoh Extension.
The free rides are valid for destinations along the newly-extended Butterworth-Ipoh Line only. Passengers continuing on to the Butterworth-Padang Besar Line can buy a ticket for the onward journey from Bukit Mertajam at Bukit Mertajam or on the KTMB Mobile App.
The free KTM Komuter rides are only valid ONE-WAY from Ipoh, Sungai Siput, and Kuala Kangsar stations to destinations on the Butterworth-Ipoh Line. Travel from the existing Butterworth-Padang Rengas Line to the KTM Komuter Utara Ipoh Extension are not included in the free promotion.
- Butterworth Railway Station
- Bukit Tengah Railway Station
- Bukit Mertajam Railway Station
- Simpang Ampat Railway Station
- Nibong Tebal Railway Station
- Parit Buntar Railway Station
- Bagan Serai Railway Station
- Kamunting Railway Station
- Taiping Railway Station
- Padang Rengas Railway Station
- Kuala Kangsar Railway Station FREE travel one-way out on 16 & 17 September 2023
- Sungai Siput Railway Station FREE travel one-way out on 16 & 17 September 2023
- Ipoh Railway Station FREE travel one-way out on 16 & 17 September 2023