Kulai Railway Station is a major station located in Kulai, Johor Bahru, in the middle of Kulai town. It is heavily utilized due to the high catchment area of housing estates for many kilometres around it, and is the last station before the main Malaysia Federal Route 1 splits off from the railway track alignment.
Kulai Railway Station Details
Address: Taman Mewah, 81000 Kulai, Johor, Malaysia
Owner: KTM Berhad
Operator: KTM Berhad
Platform Level: Ground
Platform Layout: Single Side Platform
Kulai Railway Station Train Services
GF: Train Platform, Ticket Counter, Waiting Area, Car Park
Platform: Passenger platform
Key Station Amenities
There is a popular Nasi Lemak Ayam Goreng stall located at a side building in the station car park. At night, burgers are sometimes available.
Jalan Besar Exit: Jalan Besar, Pos Malaysia Kulai, Kulai Bus Terminal, RTC Kulaijaya, Mydin Kulai
Car Park Side Exit: Kulai Centre Point, Super Cowboy Wholesales, Arked Kulai
Public Transport Connections
The Kulai Bus Terminal is located diagonally across from Kulai Railway Station, across the main Jalan Besar.
More passing through bus services can be boarded along the main Jalan Besar after Kulai Centre Point.
The main Kulai taxi stand is located at Kulai Bus Terminal.
Grab is available in Kulai.
Alternative Train Travel Options
There are local public bus services linking some railway stations on the JB Sentral – Pulau Sebang (Tampin) sector. You can avoid using the infrequent train schedule by taking a bus instead. In some instances, this will be cheaper and faster.
KTM Southern Line Stations
- 🡼 To KTM Central Line
- 🡽 To KTM East Coast Line
- Gemas Railway Station
- Batu Anam Railway Station
- Buloh Kasap Railway Station (defunct)
- Segamat Railway Station
- Genuang Railway Station
- Tenang Railway Station
- Labis Railway Station
- Lenek Railway Station (defunct)
- Bekok Railway Station
- Jagoh Railway Halt (defunct)
- Beradin Railway Halt (defunct)
- Paloh Railway Station
- Batang Ridan Railway Halt (defunct)
- Chamek Railway Station (defunct)
- Niyor Railway Halt (defunct)
- Kluang Railway Station
- Mengkibol Railway Station (defunct)
- Renggam Railway Station
- Layang-Layang Railway Station
- Sedenak Railway Station (defunct)
- Kulai Railway Station
- Saleng Railway Halt (defunct)
- Senai Railway Halt (defunct)
- 🡼 To KTM PTP Line
- Kempas Railway Station (defunct)
- Kempas Baru Railway Station
- 🡾 To KTM Pasir Gudang Line
- Tampoi Railway Halt (defunct)
- Holiday Plaza Railway Halt (defunct)
- Danga City Mall Railway Halt (defunct)
- Johor Bahru Sentral Railway Station (JB Sentral)
- Johor Bahru Railway Station (defunct)
- Woodlands Train Checkpoint (Woodlands CIQ)
- Bukit Timah Railway Station (defunct)
- Tanjong Pagar Railway Station (defunct)
The line names described here is only to classify stations into lists on RailTravel Station due to the fluidity of line names in official timetables. They are in no way meant to represent the actual line name which may or may not be used by KTM Berhad, Ministry of Transport (Malaysia), Ministry of Finance Malaysia, Land Public Transport Agency (APAD) or any other relevant companies and/or agencies. The line names described on RailTravel Station should not be taken as an official name, and the official name provided by KTM Berhad, Ministry of Transport (Malaysia), Ministry of Finance Malaysia, Land Public Transport Agency (APAD) or any other relevant companies and/or agencies should always take precedence.