LRT Kelana Jaya Line Rail Bridging Bus LRT4 • Kelana Jaya-Pasar Seni (All Stations)
LRT Kelana Jaya Line Rail Bridging Bus LRT4 is a shuttle bus plying between Masjid Jamek LRT Station and Pasar Seni LRT Station on the heavily used sector between interchanges in Kuala Lumpur city.
The LRT Kelana Jaya Line is closed between Ampang Park and Kelana Jaya from 9 to 15 November 2022. This comes after LRT train services were disrupted for 3 times in 2 days on 7 and 8 November 2022.
LRT Kelana Jaya Line Rail Bridging Buses are free of charge.
The LRT Kelana Jaya Line will resume train services on Monday 14 November 2022, 2 days earlier than scheduled. With the resumption of regular LRT Kelana Jaya Line train services, the LRT Kelana Jaya Line Rail Bridging Shuttle Buses will cease to operate.
LRT Kelana Jaya Line Rail Bridging Bus Route Map
LRT Kelana Jaya Line Stations served by bus LRT4
- KJ13 Masjid Jamek LRT Station
- KJ14 Pasar Seni LRT Station
Operating Hours: 6am-12am
Frequency: 10-30 minutes subject to traffic conditions. No fixed timetable.
Live bus location: https://myrapidbus.prasarana.com.my/kiosk?route=1009
LRT Kelana Jaya Line Rail Bridging Buses
- LRT1 • Ara Damansara-Pasar Seni (Express)
- LRT2 • Ara Damansara-Kelana Jaya (Express)
- LRT3 • Kelana Jaya-Pasar Seni (All Stations)
- LRT4 • Masjid Jamek-Pasar Seni (All Stations)
- LRT5 • Dato Keramat-Masjid Jamek (All Stations)
- GoKL Temporary LRT Kelana Jaya Line Bus • Pasar Seni-Masjid Jamek-KLCC (Semi-Express)