LRT Kelana Jaya Line Rail Bridging Bus LRT5 • Dato Keramat-Masjid Jamek (All Stations)
LRT Kelana Jaya Line Rail Bridging Bus LRT5 is a shuttle bus plying between Masjid Jamek LRT Station and Dato Keramat LRT Station stopping at all LRT Kelana Jaya Line stations in between.
The LRT Kelana Jaya Line is closed between Ampang Park and Kelana Jaya from 9 to 15 November 2022. This comes after LRT train services were disrupted for 3 times in 2 days on 7 and 8 November 2022.
LRT Kelana Jaya Line Rail Bridging Buses are free of charge.
The LRT Kelana Jaya Line will resume train services on Monday 14 November 2022, 2 days earlier than scheduled. With the resumption of regular LRT Kelana Jaya Line train services, the LRT Kelana Jaya Line Rail Bridging Shuttle Buses will cease to operate.
LRT Kelana Jaya Line Rail Bridging Bus Route Map
LRT Kelana Jaya Line Stations served by bus LRT5
- KJ7 Dato’ Keramat LRT Station
- KJ8 Damai LRT Station
- KJ9 Ampang Park LRT Station
- KJ10 KLCC LRT Station
- KJ11 Kampung Baru LRT Station
- KJ12 Dang Wangi LRT Station
- KJ13 Masjid Jamek LRT Station
Operating Hours: 6am-12am
Frequency: 10-30 minutes subject to traffic conditions. No fixed timetable.
Live bus location: https://myrapidbus.prasarana.com.my/kiosk?route=1010
LRT Kelana Jaya Line Rail Bridging Buses
- LRT1 • Ara Damansara-Pasar Seni (Express)
- LRT2 • Ara Damansara-Kelana Jaya (Express)
- LRT3 • Kelana Jaya-Pasar Seni (All Stations)
- LRT4 • Masjid Jamek-Pasar Seni (All Stations)
- LRT5 • Dato Keramat-Masjid Jamek (All Stations)
- GoKL Temporary LRT Kelana Jaya Line Bus • Pasar Seni-Masjid Jamek-KLCC (Semi-Express)