If you have dined on Singapore Airlines’ Restaurant A380 @Changi, your journey continues at Jewel Changi Airport with more free stuff to collect there!
By presenting your Restaurant A380 @Changi invitation card at the Jewel Level 1 Concierge, you are able to redeem free admission to Canopy Bridge OR 50% off Attraction Bundle Package 1-4, AND 2 pieces of S$5 retail vouchers. These privileges are available for one-time redemption from 24 October to 15 November 2020.
The Jewel Level 1 Concierge is located right outside the Changi Lounge.
There are 3 classes of Restaurant A380 @Changi experiences here on RailTravel Station.
- Click here for the Restaurant A380 @Changi Business Class experience.
- Click here for the Restaurant A380 @Changi Premium Economy Class experience.
- Click here for the Restaurant A380 @Changi Economy Class experience.
There are also fringe activities for Restaurant A380 @Changi diners.
- Click here for the Restaurant A380 @Changi Airbus A380 aircraft tour.
- Click here for the Transit Area Shopping Tour Changi Airport Experience Event for Restaurant A380 @Changi diners.
- Click here for the free shopping vouchers and Canopy Bridge admission from Jewel Changi Airport for Restaurant A380 @Changi diners (Redeem by 15 November 2020).
Redeeming the Free Jewel 2 x S$5 Retail Vouchers and Canopy Bridge Admission
Join the dedicated queue for the Restaurant A380 @Changi redemption.
Redemption is simple and fuss-free, and I got my vouchers in a few minutes.
The S$5 Jewel Retail Voucher is valid for use with a minimum spend of S$30 at participating retail shops in Jewel Changi Airport only, and is limited to 1 voucher redemption per transaction. It has a 10 day validity including the date of issue.
The free admission to Canopy Bridge is valid on the day itself only – I suggest to redeem it only just before going up.
Both of these tickets can be redeemed up to 15 November 2020, so if you haven’t redeemed them, it’s time for another journey to Changi Airport.
Participating Retail Tenants for Jewel Retail Voucher
- Beauty and Wellness: Cuttour Hair Studio, Dermalogica, Eu Yan Sang, Expressions, GNC, Kiehl’s Since 1851, Ning Foot & Back Spa, Ogawa A.I.sland, OSIM, Owell, Picota Nail Spa, QB HOUSE KIDS, Sultans of Shave, The Body Shop, The Smell Lab, Victoria’s Secret, Watsons.
- Children and Maternity: bloomB, carter’s®, Rookie, Cotton On Kids, Ducks & Crafts, FILA KIDS, Jacadi Paris, Mothercare, Petit Bateau, THE BETTER TOY STORE, Times Junior.
- Fashion: bossini, bYSI, Calvin Klein Jeans, Chaloné, COACH, dENIZEN™, Desigual, Evisu, Fred Perry, G-Star Raw, G2000, GG<5, Giordano, giordano ladies, HUGO, In Good Company, iROO, Island Shop, Kate Spade, Lacoste, Levi’s®, LOVE MOSCHINO, Mango, MARK NASON LOS ANGELES X SKECHERS, Marks & Spencer, Massimo Dutti, m)phosis, OYSHO, T.M.Lewin, The Shirt Bar, Timberland, Triumph, UNIQLO, Urban Revivo, VANS, YACHT 21, ZARA.
- Handbags, Shoes and Accessories: Ace Bags & Luggage, American Tourister, anello, APM Monaco, Bata, Boarding Gate, Cath Kidston, CHARLES & KEITH, Chomel, Clarks, Crocs, ECCO, Furla, KIMOJ, Kipling, MOTHERHOUSE, Obermain, Onitsuka Tiger, PANDORA, PAZZION, PEDRO, prettyFIT, Rabeanco, Rubi, Samsonite Black Label, Skeda.
- Jewellery and Watches: aptimos, Asian Artistry Fine Jewellery, CHOW TAI FOOK, Daniel Wellington, Diamanti Per Tutti, Franck Muller, Love & Co, Meyson Jewellery, RISIS trésor, Sincere Fine Watches, SK Jewellery, Xi.
- Lifestyle and Gifts: Action City, Challenger, D!D, Duome Doll, Fotohub, GIFT by Changi Airport, KLOSH, Little Red Dot Gifts, Miss Hosay, MUJI, Naiise Iconic, ORIENT CROWN, Pet Lovers Centre, Pokémon, Supermama, The Green Party, TIMELESS, TOKYU HANDS, Turtle, Turtle1, Typo, Unicalf, Xpressflower.com.
- Optical: OWNDAYS, Paris Miki, Spectacle Hut Boutique, W Optics.
- Sports: adidas, Durasport, FILA, Foot Locker, Kappa, New Balance, Nike, Puma, Rip Curl, Skechers.
- Supermarket: Fairprice Finest
Restaurant A380 @Changi Free Canopy Bridge Admission
The lifts at Lobby E beside the Changi Lounge conveniently leads exactly right up to the Canopy Bridge on Level 5.
Scan the SafeEntry QR code while in the queue for the Canopy Bridge.
Entry into the Canopy Bridge with the free ticket is just like any other SISTIC ticket, with the staff scanning the bar code before allowing you in.
The Canopy Bridge is suspended 23 metres above ground, and is physically the closest place to stand near the top of the HSBC Rain Vortex.
Fog is emitted at both ends at random timings so it’s like you’re standing in the clouds.
The Canopy Bridge has a glass bottom at the middle portion.
The welcome mat before the glass portion of the Canopy Bridge.
Standing above the crowds at Level 1.
Looking back at the people taking photos of the HSBC Rain Vortex.
This is as close to the top of the HSBC Rain Vortex as you can get.
Hmm, is this a future trainspotting location? S$8 is pretty steep for a photo of Skytrains though.
The Canopy Bridge spans across the lush greenery in Jewel Changi Airport.
Heading off the glass bottom towards the exit.
My ticket is scanned again before being allowed out.
A final look at the Canopy Bridge with the HSBC Rain Vortex and Changi Control Tower in the background.
As I was heading for my Singapore Airlines Restaurant A380 @Changi Economy Class Experience next, I didn’t have time to spend my 2 x S$5 Jewel Retail Vouchers, so perhaps another trip to Jewel is in place for this weekend.
Restaurant A380 @Changi passengers, remember to claim your free admission to Canopy Bridge and 2 pieces of S$5 Jewel Retail Vouchers by 15 November 2020!