ČKD Praha BB1010 Series Locomotive
The ČKD Praha BB1010 Series locomotive is a main line locomotive of the Royal Railway, operating on freight and passenger routes throughout the Kingdom. It is a Bo-Bo diesel-electric hooded locomotive with side walkways and a driver’s cab located at the front end of the locomotive. This class of locomotives has the same specifications as the Vietnam Railways D12E locomotive, also manufactured by ČKD.
Additional technical information taken from http://www.skd.cz/lokomotivy/D12E.htm.
ČKD Praha BB1010 Series Fleet List
BB1011 acting as a banker on a mixed freight train, crossing with a passenger train at Touk Meas Railway Station.
This fleet list is incomplete. Please contact me if you can offer any additional information in expanding it.
Royal Railway (Cambodia) Diesel Locomotives
- ČKD Praha Bde410 Series Locomotive
- ČKD Praha BB1010 Series Locomotive
- Alsthom BB1050 Series Locomotive
- CRRC Qishuyan CKD6D BB1060 Series Locomotive
- IRCON YDM4 6000 Series Locomotive
Royal Railway (Cambodia) Diesel Multiple Units (DMU)
- Waggonfabrik Uerdingen DMU ZZ800 Series // Royal Railway Cambodia
- Ferrovías del Bajío DMU AS1000 Series (Mexican DMU) // Royal Railway Cambodia
- Hitachi RHN DMU // Royal Railway Cambodia
Royal Railway (Cambodia) Passenger Coaches
Royal Railway (Cambodia) Ticket Booking Methods
- Ticket counters in Royal Railway stations
- Phnom Penh: 078 888 582
- Takeo: 099 222 533
- Kampot: 099 222 566
- Sihanoukville: 099 222 544
- Online from Baolau
- Online from Easybook
Tickets are open for sale 7 days before departure for direct bookings through Royal Railway, and around 14 to 21 days before departure for online agent bookings.
For online bookings through Baolau, print your confirmation at home and get it exchanged for the actual boarding pass at the station’s ticket counter on the day of your travel.
Boarding Process for Tickets booked through Baolau
- Make a booking on Baolau.
- Baolau receives confirmation from Royal Railway.
- Baolau then sends you the confirmation email with numbered seat within 24 hours.
- Print the email confirmation and exchange it for the boarding pass at the station before departure.
- The staff on train will check the boarding pass and take it away.
Boarding Process for Tickets booked through Easybook
- Make a booking on Easybook.
- Easybook sends you the confirmation email with numbered seat.
- Show the printed or digital email confirmation on the train.
- Day 33: Royal Railway – Phnom Penh Royal Railway Station
- Royal Railway Airport Shuttle Train: Phnom Penh International Airport to Phnom Penh Railway Station by Train
- Royal Railway (PP-SHV): Phnom Penh to Sihanoukville by Train
- Royal Railway (SHV-PP): Sihanoukville to Phnom Penh by Train
- Royal Railway Airport Shuttle Train (AIRPORT-PP 16:35 PM): Phnom Penh International Airport to Phnom Penh Railway Station by Airport Express Train
- Royal Railway Phnom Penh – Poipet Line (PNH-PS-BB-SS-PP 07:15 AM): Phnom Penh to Poipet by Train
- Booking Royal Railway (Cambodia) Tickets on Baolau
- Booking Royal Railway (Cambodia) Tickets on Easybook
- Royal Railway (Cambodia) Official Website
- Royal Railway (Cambodia) Official Facebook Page
- Trains and Railways Cambodia’s Facebook Group (Unofficial, more useful discussion site)