ČKD Praha Bde410 Series Locomotive
The ČKD Praha Bde410 Series locomotive is a shunting locomotive of the Royal Railway, but operates on freight and passenger routes throughout the Kingdom. These locomotives are used to haul very light trains such as a standby for the Airport Shuttle Train, as a banker within longer freight trains, or act as a shunter within stations and yards, just like its intended purpose.
The ČKD Praha Bde410 Series locomotive is a two-axle (Bo), bonnet type diesel-electric locomotive. The understructure consists of a simple main frame with two wheelsets and axle bearings, mounted in swinging arms. The locomotive uses a MTU 8V183TE12 diesel engine of Mercedes-Benz origin, OM 422-LA, adapted for heavy railway duty.
Additional technical information taken from http://www.skd.cz/lokomotivy/Bde410.htm.
ČKD Praha Bde410 Series Fleet List
Bde411 hauling a passenger coach Airport Shuttle Train crossing Russian Federation Boulevard.
Bde411 hauling a passenger coach Airport Shuttle Train at Phnom Penh International Airport Railway Station.
Bde411 hauling a passenger coach Airport Shuttle Train at Phnom Penh Railway Station.
The cast builder plate of ČKD Praha Czechoslovakia on Bde411.
The cast logo plate of ČKD Praha Czechoslovakia on Bde411.
This fleet list is incomplete. Please contact me if you can offer any additional information in expanding it.
Royal Railway (Cambodia) Diesel Locomotives
- ČKD Praha Bde410 Series Locomotive
- ČKD Praha BB1010 Series Locomotive
- Alsthom BB1050 Series Locomotive
- CRRC Qishuyan CKD6D BB1060 Series Locomotive
- IRCON YDM4 6000 Series Locomotive
Royal Railway (Cambodia) Diesel Multiple Units (DMU)
- Waggonfabrik Uerdingen DMU ZZ800 Series // Royal Railway Cambodia
- Ferrovías del Bajío DMU AS1000 Series (Mexican DMU) // Royal Railway Cambodia
- Hitachi RHN DMU // Royal Railway Cambodia
Royal Railway (Cambodia) Passenger Coaches
Royal Railway (Cambodia) Ticket Booking Methods
- Ticket counters in Royal Railway stations
- Phnom Penh: 078 888 582
- Takeo: 099 222 533
- Kampot: 099 222 566
- Sihanoukville: 099 222 544
- Online from Baolau
- Online from Easybook
Tickets are open for sale 7 days before departure for direct bookings through Royal Railway, and around 14 to 21 days before departure for online agent bookings.
For online bookings through Baolau, print your confirmation at home and get it exchanged for the actual boarding pass at the station’s ticket counter on the day of your travel.
Boarding Process for Tickets booked through Baolau
- Make a booking on Baolau.
- Baolau receives confirmation from Royal Railway.
- Baolau then sends you the confirmation email with numbered seat within 24 hours.
- Print the email confirmation and exchange it for the boarding pass at the station before departure.
- The staff on train will check the boarding pass and take it away.
Boarding Process for Tickets booked through Easybook
- Make a booking on Easybook.
- Easybook sends you the confirmation email with numbered seat.
- Show the printed or digital email confirmation on the train.
- Day 33: Royal Railway – Phnom Penh Royal Railway Station
- Royal Railway Airport Shuttle Train: Phnom Penh International Airport to Phnom Penh Railway Station by Train
- Royal Railway (PP-SHV): Phnom Penh to Sihanoukville by Train
- Royal Railway (SHV-PP): Sihanoukville to Phnom Penh by Train
- Royal Railway Airport Shuttle Train (AIRPORT-PP 16:35 PM): Phnom Penh International Airport to Phnom Penh Railway Station by Airport Express Train
- Royal Railway Phnom Penh – Poipet Line (PNH-PS-BB-SS-PP 07:15 AM): Phnom Penh to Poipet by Train
- Booking Royal Railway (Cambodia) Tickets on Baolau
- Booking Royal Railway (Cambodia) Tickets on Easybook
- Royal Railway (Cambodia) Official Website
- Royal Railway (Cambodia) Official Facebook Page
- Trains and Railways Cambodia’s Facebook Group (Unofficial, more useful discussion site)