The CRRC Qishuyan CKD6D BB1060 Series locomotive (中车戚墅堰机车CKD6D型BB1060系统米轨内燃机车) is a main line locomotive of Royal Railway Cambodia (柬埔寨皇家铁路局), operating on freight and passenger routes throughout the Kingdom. It is a Bo-Bo diesel-electric dual-cab locomotive, equipped with a CAT3508B diesel engine, JF217C synchronous alternator, and YZ34C traction motor. Despite its axle arrangement, the CRRC Qishuyan CKD6D BB1060 Series locomotive is designed for heavy haulage, and is the most modern locomotive in Royal Railway (Cambodia)‘s fleet.
Additional technical information taken from http://www.crrcgc.cc/qsyen/g3783/s22473/t274205.aspx.
CRRC Qishuyan CKD6D BB1060 Series Fleet List
BB1060 hauling a passenger train, crossing with another passenger train at Touk Meas Railway Station.
BB1060 stabling at Phnom Penh locomotive yard in her new Royal Railway corporate livery coat.
BB1061 hauling a mixed freight train, crossing with a passenger train at Touk Meas Railway Station.
Both BB1060 and BB1061 stabling at Phnom Penh locomotive yard in their new Royal Railway corporate livery coat.
Royal Railway (Cambodia) Ticket Booking Methods
- Ticket counters in Royal Railway stations
- Phnom Penh: 078 888 582
- Takeo: 099 222 533
- Kampot: 099 222 566
- Sihanoukville: 099 222 544
- Online from Baolau
- Online from Easybook
Tickets are open for sale 7 days before departure for direct bookings through Royal Railway, and around 14 to 21 days before departure for online agent bookings.
For online bookings through Baolau, print your confirmation at home and get it exchanged for the actual boarding pass at the station’s ticket counter on the day of your travel.
Boarding Process for Tickets booked through Baolau
- Make a booking on Baolau.
- Baolau receives confirmation from Royal Railway.
- Baolau then sends you the confirmation email with numbered seat within 24 hours.
- Print the email confirmation and exchange it for the boarding pass at the station before departure.
- The staff on train will check the boarding pass and take it away.
Boarding Process for Tickets booked through Easybook
- Make a booking on Easybook.
- Easybook sends you the confirmation email with numbered seat.
- Show the printed or digital email confirmation on the train.
- Day 33: Royal Railway – Phnom Penh Royal Railway Station
- Royal Railway Airport Shuttle Train: Phnom Penh International Airport to Phnom Penh Railway Station by Train
- Royal Railway (PP-SHV): Phnom Penh to Sihanoukville by Train
- Royal Railway (SHV-PP): Sihanoukville to Phnom Penh by Train
- Royal Railway Airport Shuttle Train (AIRPORT-PP 16:35 PM): Phnom Penh International Airport to Phnom Penh Railway Station by Airport Express Train
- Royal Railway Phnom Penh – Poipet Line (PNH-PS-BB-SS-PP 07:15 AM): Phnom Penh to Poipet by Train
- Booking Royal Railway (Cambodia) Tickets on Baolau
- Booking Royal Railway (Cambodia) Tickets on Easybook
- Royal Railway (Cambodia) Official Website
- Royal Railway (Cambodia) Official Facebook Page
- Trains and Railways Cambodia’s Facebook Group (Unofficial, more useful discussion site)