Singapore-Malaysia VTL Bus Suspension of Ticket Sales (23 December 2021 to 20 January 2022)
The Singapore Multi-Ministry Taskforce (MTF) has impose limits on the number of VTL arrivals for the time being to limit exposure to imported Omicron cases. All new ticket sales will be frozen for VTL flights and buses for travel into Singapore from 23 December 2021 to 20 January 2022, both dates inclusive.
All travellers who already hold a ticket on a VTL flight or bus and meet all the other VTL requirements can continue to travel under the VTL.
The VTL quotas and ticket sales for travel will also be temporarily reduced after 20 January 2022.
The Ministry of Trade & Industry (MTI) will provide further details for the for the VTL-Land.
- Singapore-Malaysia VTL Bus Travel Guide
- 🚌 Causeway Link VTL1 Bus • JB Larkin Sentral ⇄ Singapore Queen Street Bus Terminal
- 🚌 Transtar Travel VTL2 Bus • JB Larkin Sentral ⇄ Singapore Woodlands Temporary Bus Interchange (WTBI)
- Additional On-Arrival Antigen Test (ART/RTK) in Singapore for VTL Bus Passengers in view of COVID-19 Omicron variant
- NEW: Additional Post-Arrival Days 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7 ART Test in Singapore for All Singapore VTL Passengers
- NEW: Additional Post-Arrival Days 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 Antigen Test (RTK-Ag) in Malaysia for All Malaysia VTL Passengers