Documents required for travelling from 🇸🇬 Singapore to 🇲🇾 Malaysia by Causeway Link and Transtar Travel VTL Buses
Vaccinated Travel Lane-Land (VTL-Land) passengers travelling on the Causeway Link VTL Bus and Transtar Travel VTL Bus via the Johor-Singapore Causeway can travel from Singapore to Johor Bahru, Malaysia without quarantine.
- 🚌 Causeway Link VTL1 Bus • JB Larkin Sentral ⇄ Singapore Queen Street Bus Terminal
- 🚌 Transtar Travel VTL2 Bus • JB Larkin Sentral ⇄ Singapore Woodlands Temporary Bus Interchange (WTBI)
Documents required before boarding the Causeway Link VTL Bus and Transtar Travel VTL Bus from Queen Street Bus Terminal or Woodlands Temporary Bus Interchange:
- Bus ticket for designated Causeway Link VTL Bus or Transtar Travel VTL Bus
- Physical copy of MySafeTravel VTL-Land online registration for the specified period of entry
- Valid digitally verifiable vaccination certificate issued by Malaysia from MySejahtera, or issued by Singapore from Notarise, TraceTogether, or HealthHub
- Valid pre-departure negative COVID-19 PCR or ART test 2 days before departure in English
- Downloaded MySejahtera app
- Travel insurance (non-Malaysians)
Passengers without all these documents will be denied boarding.
Full details are in this attachment from the Ministry of International Trade and Industry, Malaysia.