Port Klang Terminal South Port is a freight station in Port Klang, Selangor, just south of Pelabuhan Klang Railway Station (Port Klang Railway Station). It facilitates international container shipment in Southport as well as customs inspection and clearance to and from Kontena Nasional Inland Clearance Depot (KNICD) where necessary.
Port Klang Terminal South Port Details
Address: Pelabuhan Selatan, 42000 Port Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
Owner: KTM Berhad
Operator: KTM Berhad
Platform Level: Ground
Platform Layout: –
Key Station Amenities
There is a KFC located beside Pelabuhan Klang Railway Station.
Persiaran Raja Muda Musa Exit: Persiaran Raja Muda Musa, South Port Passenger Terminal, Asa Niaga Harbour City (ANHC) Terminal, Port Klang Police Station, Port Klang Post Office, Customs Headquarters, Port Klang Health Clinic, Hentian Pelabuhan Klang (Port Klang Bus Terminal)
Public Transport Connections
There are no buses available directly from Pelabuhan Klang Railway Station. However, buses are available from Hentian Pelabuhan Klang about 450 meters away.
Causeway Link Bus Services P701, T704, T705, and T706 serves Pelabuhan Klang Railway Station from Hentian Pelabuhan Klang.
There are taxis available from Pelabuhan Klang Railway Station from the taxi stand.
Grab is available from Pelabuhan Klang Railway Station.
KTM Pelabuhan Klang Line Stations
- 🡽 To KTM Central Line
- Abdullah Hukum Railway Station
- Angkasapuri Railway Station
- Pantai Dalam Railway Station
- Petaling Railway Station
- Jalan Templer Railway Station
- Kampung Dato Harun Railway Halt
- Seri Setia Railway Station
- Kontena Nasional Inland Clearance Depot (KNICD)
- Setia Jaya Railway Station
- Subang Jaya Railway Station
- 🡿 To KTM SkyPark Line
- Batu Tiga Railway Station
- Sungai Rengam Railway Halt (defunct)
- Shah Alam Railway Station
- Padang Jawa Railway Station
- Bukit Badak Railway Station
- Klang Railway Station
- Teluk Pulai Railway Station
- Teluk Gadong Railway Station
- Kampung Raja Uda Railway Station
- Jalan Kastam Railway Station
- 🡿 North Port KTMB Line No. 9 (Port Klang Terminal North Port)
- Pelabuhan Klang Railway Station
- Port Klang Terminal South Port
- Pulau Indah Railway Station
- Port Klang Terminal West Port
The line names described here is only to classify stations into lists on RailTravel Station due to the fluidity of line names in official timetables. They are in no way meant to represent the actual line name which may or may not be used by KTM Berhad, Ministry of Transport (Malaysia), Ministry of Finance Malaysia, Land Public Transport Agency (APAD) or any other relevant companies and/or agencies. The line names described on RailTravel Station should not be taken as an official name, and the official name provided by KTM Berhad, Ministry of Transport (Malaysia), Ministry of Finance Malaysia, Land Public Transport Agency (APAD) or any other relevant companies and/or agencies should always take precedence.