Pantai Dalam Railway Station is a railway station in Pantai Dalam, Lembah Pantai, Kuala Lumpur.
Pantai Dalam Railway Station Details
Address: Pantai Dalam, Lembah Pantai, 59200 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Owner: Railway Assets Corporation (RAC)
Operator: KTM Berhad
Platform Level: Ground
Platform Layout: Side Platforms
Pantai Dalam Railway Station Train Services
GF: Concourse, Ticket Counter, Ticket Gates, Train Platforms
Platform 1: Train Platform
Platform 2: Train Platform
Key Station Amenities
There is a long row of roadside stalls on Jalan Pantai Dalam outside Pantai Dalam Railway Station.
Jalan Pantai Dalam Exit: Jalan Pantai Dalam, New Pantai Expressway (NPE), Kampung Pantai, Apartment Pantai Indah
Jalan Kampung Pasir Exit: Jalan Kampung Pasir, Surau Al-Hijrah PPR Pantai Ria, Pangsapuri Pantai Ria, Pantai Eco Park
Public Transport Connections
Rapid KL Bus Services 782 and T791 serves Pantai Dalam Railway Station on New Pantai Expressway (NPE).
GoKL Bus Service Pink Line serves Pantai Dalam Railway Station off Jalan Kampung Pasir at KL2038 PPR Pantai Ria bus stop.
There are taxis available from Pantai Dalam Railway Station on Jalan Pantai Dalam beside the overhead bridge.
Grab is available from Pantai Dalam Railway Station.
KTM Pelabuhan Klang Line Stations
- 🡽 To KTM Central Line
- Abdullah Hukum Railway Station
- Angkasapuri Railway Station
- Pantai Dalam Railway Station
- Petaling Railway Station
- Jalan Templer Railway Station
- Kampung Dato Harun Railway Halt
- Seri Setia Railway Station
- Kontena Nasional Inland Clearance Depot (KNICD)
- Setia Jaya Railway Station
- Subang Jaya Railway Station
- 🡿 To KTM SkyPark Line
- Batu Tiga Railway Station
- Sungai Rengam Railway Halt (defunct)
- Shah Alam Railway Station
- Padang Jawa Railway Station
- Bukit Badak Railway Station
- Klang Railway Station
- Teluk Pulai Railway Station
- Teluk Gadong Railway Station
- Kampung Raja Uda Railway Station
- Jalan Kastam Railway Station
- 🡿 North Port KTMB Line No. 9 (Port Klang Terminal North Port)
- Pelabuhan Klang Railway Station
- Port Klang Terminal South Port
- Pulau Indah Railway Station
- Port Klang Terminal West Port
The line names described here is only to classify stations into lists on RailTravel Station due to the fluidity of line names in official timetables. They are in no way meant to represent the actual line name which may or may not be used by KTM Berhad, Ministry of Transport (Malaysia), Ministry of Finance Malaysia, Land Public Transport Agency (APAD) or any other relevant companies and/or agencies. The line names described on RailTravel Station should not be taken as an official name, and the official name provided by KTM Berhad, Ministry of Transport (Malaysia), Ministry of Finance Malaysia, Land Public Transport Agency (APAD) or any other relevant companies and/or agencies should always take precedence.