Subang Jaya Railway Station is a railway station in SS16, Subang Jaya. This is an interchange station between the KTM Komuter Klang Valley Sector and Skypark Link, and connecting station to the LRT Kelana Jaya Line.
Subang Jaya Railway Station Details
Address: Jalan SS16/1, SS16, 47500, Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Owner: Railway Assets Corporation (RAC)
Operator: KTM Berhad
Platform Level: Ground
Platform Layout: Side Platforms
Opened: 14 August 1995
Subang Jaya Railway Station Train Services
L2: LRT Platforms Concourse
L1: Concourse, Ticket Counter, Ticket Gates, Transfer and Exit Bridge
GF: KTM Train Platforms, Car Park, Taxi Stand, Pick Up Point
Platform 1: Train Platform
Platform 2: Train Platform
The concourse allows for same-level transfers between the KTM and LRT fare lines. As it is still technically an out-of-station interchange, passengers must tap out and tap in again to change train lines.
Key Station Amenities
UOA Business Park Exit: UOA Business Park, Kawasan Perindustrian Temasya
SS16 Exit: SS16, AEON BiG Subang Jaya, Subang Parade, Empire Shopping Gallery
Public Transport Connections
Subang Jaya LRT Station on the LRT Kelana Jaya Line is integrated just above Subang Jaya Railway Station.
Rapid KL Bus Service 641 and T770 serves Subang Jaya Railway Station outside the station.
Smart Selangor Bus Service SJ01 serves Subang Jaya Railway Station outside the station.
Rapid KL Bus Services 708, 771, and 783 serves Subang Jaya Railway Station on Jalan Kemajuan Subang.
There are taxis available from Subang Jaya Railway Station.
Grab is available from Subang Jaya Railway Station.
KTM Pelabuhan Klang Line Stations
- 🡽 To KTM Central Line
- Abdullah Hukum Railway Station
- Angkasapuri Railway Station
- Pantai Dalam Railway Station
- Petaling Railway Station
- Jalan Templer Railway Station
- Kampung Dato Harun Railway Halt
- Seri Setia Railway Station
- Kontena Nasional Inland Clearance Depot (KNICD)
- Setia Jaya Railway Station
- Subang Jaya Railway Station
- 🡿 To KTM SkyPark Line
- Batu Tiga Railway Station
- Sungai Rengam Railway Halt (defunct)
- Shah Alam Railway Station
- Padang Jawa Railway Station
- Bukit Badak Railway Station
- Klang Railway Station
- Teluk Pulai Railway Station
- Teluk Gadong Railway Station
- Kampung Raja Uda Railway Station
- Jalan Kastam Railway Station
- 🡿 North Port KTMB Line No. 9 (Port Klang Terminal North Port)
- Pelabuhan Klang Railway Station
- Port Klang Terminal South Port
- Pulau Indah Railway Station
- Port Klang Terminal West Port
KTM SkyPark Line Stations
- Subang Jaya Railway Station
- 🡽 To KTM Pelabuhan Klang Line
- Glenmarie Railway Station (planning)
- Subang Airport Railway Station (defunct)
- Sri Subang Railway Station (planning)
- Terminal Skypark Railway Station
The line names described here is only to classify stations into lists on RailTravel Station due to the fluidity of line names in official timetables. They are in no way meant to represent the actual line name which may or may not be used by KTM Berhad, Ministry of Transport (Malaysia), Ministry of Finance Malaysia, Land Public Transport Agency (APAD) or any other relevant companies and/or agencies. The line names described on RailTravel Station should not be taken as an official name, and the official name provided by KTM Berhad, Ministry of Transport (Malaysia), Ministry of Finance Malaysia, Land Public Transport Agency (APAD) or any other relevant companies and/or agencies should always take precedence.