Angkasapuri Railway Station is a railway station in the city centre of Kuala Lumpur. Angkasapuri Railway Station is named after Angkasapuri, the headquarters of RTM.
Angkasapuri Railway Station Details
Address: Jalan Angkasapuri, Angkasapuri, 59200 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Owner: KTM Berhad
Operator: KTM Berhad
Platform Level: Ground
Platform Layout: Side Platforms
Angkasapuri Railway Station Train Services
GF: Concourse, Ticket Counter, Ticket Gates, Train Platforms
Platform 1: Train Platform
Platform 2: Train Platform
Key Station Amenities
Rear Exit: Bangsar South Project Site
NPE Exit: New Pantai Expressway (NPE), Radio Television Malaysia (RTM), Institut Penyiaran dan Penerangan Tun Abdul Razak
Public Transport Connections
Rapid KL Bus Services 782, 821, BET3, BET4, and T791 serves Angkasapuri Railway Station on New Pantai Expressway (NPE).
GoKL Bus Service Pink Line serves Angkasapuri Railway Station on New Pantai Expressway (NPE).
There are taxis passing through Angkasapuri Railway Station on New Pantai Expressway (NPE) but it is close to impossible to flag them down.
Grab is available from Angkasapuri Railway Station.
KTM Pelabuhan Klang Line Stations
- 🡽 To KTM Central Line
- Abdullah Hukum Railway Station
- Angkasapuri Railway Station
- Pantai Dalam Railway Station
- Petaling Railway Station
- Jalan Templer Railway Station
- Kampung Dato Harun Railway Halt
- Seri Setia Railway Station
- Kontena Nasional Inland Clearance Depot (KNICD)
- Setia Jaya Railway Station
- Subang Jaya Railway Station
- 🡿 To KTM SkyPark Line
- Batu Tiga Railway Station
- Sungai Rengam Railway Halt (defunct)
- Shah Alam Railway Station
- Padang Jawa Railway Station
- Bukit Badak Railway Station
- Klang Railway Station
- Teluk Pulai Railway Station
- Teluk Gadong Railway Station
- Kampung Raja Uda Railway Station
- Jalan Kastam Railway Station
- 🡿 North Port KTMB Line No. 9 (Port Klang Terminal North Port)
- Pelabuhan Klang Railway Station
- Port Klang Terminal South Port
- Pulau Indah Railway Station
- Port Klang Terminal West Port
The line names described here is only to classify stations into lists on RailTravel Station due to the fluidity of line names in official timetables. They are in no way meant to represent the actual line name which may or may not be used by KTM Berhad, Ministry of Transport (Malaysia), Ministry of Finance Malaysia, Land Public Transport Agency (APAD) or any other relevant companies and/or agencies. The line names described on RailTravel Station should not be taken as an official name, and the official name provided by KTM Berhad, Ministry of Transport (Malaysia), Ministry of Finance Malaysia, Land Public Transport Agency (APAD) or any other relevant companies and/or agencies should always take precedence.