Abdullah Hukum Railway Station is a railway station in the city centre of Kuala Lumpur. Originally named as Eco City during its construction in line with the Eco City development it serves, it was renamed to Abdullah Hukum just before opening, most probably for easy familiarity with the Abdullah Hukum LRT Station located just beside it. Aside from accessing Eco City and Mid Valley, passengers can use Abdullah Hukum Railway Station to transfer to the LRT Kelana Jaya Line.
Abdullah Hukum Railway Station Details
Address: Jalan Bangsar, Kampung Haji Abdullah Hukum, 59200 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Owner: Railway Assets Corporation (RAC)
Operator: KTM Berhad
Platform Level: Ground
Platform Layout: Side and Island Platforms
Opened: 28 October 2018
Abdullah Hukum Railway Station Train Services
1F: Concourse, Transfer to LRT, Ticket Counter, Ticket Gates, Pick Up Point, Car Park
GF: Train Platforms
Platform 1: Train Platform
Platform 2: Train Platform
Platform 3: Train Platform (Never used due to track heading to/from SPK wye to Mid Valley)
The concourse is elevated above the train tracks, doubling up as a transfer bridge. Passengers may also change to the LRT Kelana Jaya Line just beside.
Key Station Amenities
Eco City Exit: KL Eco City, The Gardens Mall, Mid Valley Megamall
LRT Exit: Abdullah Hukum LRT Station, Jalan Bangsar, Tenaga Nasional Berhad, Taman Bukit Pantai, Tempinis
Public Transport Connections
Abdullah Hukum LRT Station on the Kelana Jaya Line is located just beside Abdullah Hukum Railway Station.
Rapid KL Bus Services 750, 751, 772, 780, 782 and 821 serves Abdullah Hukum Railway Station on Jalan Bangsar.
There are taxis passing through Abdullah Hukum Railway Station on Jalan Bangsar.
Grab is available from Abdullah Hukum Railway Station.
KTM Pelabuhan Klang Line Stations
- 🡽 To KTM Central Line
- Abdullah Hukum Railway Station
- Angkasapuri Railway Station
- Pantai Dalam Railway Station
- Petaling Railway Station
- Jalan Templer Railway Station
- Kampung Dato Harun Railway Halt
- Seri Setia Railway Station
- Kontena Nasional Inland Clearance Depot (KNICD)
- Setia Jaya Railway Station
- Subang Jaya Railway Station
- 🡿 To KTM SkyPark Line
- Batu Tiga Railway Station
- Sungai Rengam Railway Halt (defunct)
- Shah Alam Railway Station
- Padang Jawa Railway Station
- Bukit Badak Railway Station
- Klang Railway Station
- Teluk Pulai Railway Station
- Teluk Gadong Railway Station
- Kampung Raja Uda Railway Station
- Jalan Kastam Railway Station
- 🡿 North Port KTMB Line No. 9 (Port Klang Terminal North Port)
- Pelabuhan Klang Railway Station
- Port Klang Terminal South Port
- Pulau Indah Railway Station
- Port Klang Terminal West Port
The line names described here is only to classify stations into lists on RailTravel Station due to the fluidity of line names in official timetables. They are in no way meant to represent the actual line name which may or may not be used by KTM Berhad, Ministry of Transport (Malaysia), Ministry of Finance Malaysia, Land Public Transport Agency (APAD) or any other relevant companies and/or agencies. The line names described on RailTravel Station should not be taken as an official name, and the official name provided by KTM Berhad, Ministry of Transport (Malaysia), Ministry of Finance Malaysia, Land Public Transport Agency (APAD) or any other relevant companies and/or agencies should always take precedence.