Klang Railway Station is a railway station in Klang, Selangor, across the Klang River from the main Klang town centre. The Klang SHM Rail Plant is located parallel to Klang Railway Station.
The historic Klang Railway Station building was originally built in 1890, but has undergone numerous renovation works, keeping the Western colonial architecture.
Klang Railway Station Details
Address: Stesen Keretapi Klang, Jalan Stesyen, Kawasan 1, 41000 Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
Owner: Railway Assets Corporation (RAC)
Operator: KTM Berhad
Platform Level: Ground
Platform Layout: Side and Island Platforms
Rebuilt: 14 August 1995
Klang Railway Station Train Services
GF: Concourse, Ticket Counter, Ticket Gates, Train Platforms, Car Park
Platform 1: Train Platform
Platform 2: Train Platform
Platform 3: Train Platform
Key Station Amenities
Jalan Raya Timur Exit: Jalan Raya Timur, Chong Kok Kopitiam, Yap Kee Banana Leaf, Pos Laju Service Centre Klang, Kompleks Mahkamah Klang, Pos Malaysia Klang, Sultan Abdul Aziz Royal Gallery, Puteri Garden Hotel Klang, SK Klang, Stadium Sultan Sulaiman, Istana Alam Shah, Gedung Raja Abdullah, Across the Klang River to Klang Town
Public Transport Connections
Smart Selangor Bus Services KLG, KLG3A, and KLG3B serves Klang Railway Station directly.
Seranas Bus Service 702 serves Klang Railway Station directly.
Many more bus connections are available from Klang Bus Terminal (Hentian Klang) 800 meters away across the Klang River, including connections to Klang Sentral for intercity express buses by Seranas Bus Services 703 and 704.
There are taxis available from Klang Railway Station.
Grab is available from Klang Railway Station.
KTM Pelabuhan Klang Line Stations
- 🡽 To KTM Central Line
- Abdullah Hukum Railway Station
- Angkasapuri Railway Station
- Pantai Dalam Railway Station
- Petaling Railway Station
- Jalan Templer Railway Station
- Kampung Dato Harun Railway Halt
- Seri Setia Railway Station
- Kontena Nasional Inland Clearance Depot (KNICD)
- Setia Jaya Railway Station
- Subang Jaya Railway Station
- 🡿 To KTM SkyPark Line
- Batu Tiga Railway Station
- Sungai Rengam Railway Halt (defunct)
- Shah Alam Railway Station
- Padang Jawa Railway Station
- Bukit Badak Railway Station
- Klang Railway Station
- Teluk Pulai Railway Station
- Teluk Gadong Railway Station
- Kampung Raja Uda Railway Station
- Jalan Kastam Railway Station
- 🡿 North Port KTMB Line No. 9 (Port Klang Terminal North Port)
- Pelabuhan Klang Railway Station
- Port Klang Terminal South Port
- Pulau Indah Railway Station
- Port Klang Terminal West Port
The line names described here is only to classify stations into lists on RailTravel Station due to the fluidity of line names in official timetables. They are in no way meant to represent the actual line name which may or may not be used by KTM Berhad, Ministry of Transport (Malaysia), Ministry of Finance Malaysia, Land Public Transport Agency (APAD) or any other relevant companies and/or agencies. The line names described on RailTravel Station should not be taken as an official name, and the official name provided by KTM Berhad, Ministry of Transport (Malaysia), Ministry of Finance Malaysia, Land Public Transport Agency (APAD) or any other relevant companies and/or agencies should always take precedence.