Petaling Railway Station is a railway station in Kampung Pasir, Lembah Pantai, Kuala Lumpur. As one of the few stations with additional platforms and lines on the KTM Pelabuhan Klang Line, KTM Kargo trains sometimes use the additional lines as stabling points, and the SkyPark Link sometimes overtakes KTM Komuter Klang Valley Sector services here.
Petaling Railway Station Details
Address: Jalan Kampung Pasir, Lembah Pantai, 59200 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Owner: Railway Assets Corporation (RAC)
Operator: KTM Berhad
Platform Level: Ground
Platform Layout: Side and Island Platforms
Petaling Railway Station Train Services
GF: Concourse, Ticket Counter, Ticket Gates, Train Platforms, Car Park
Platform 1: Train Platform
Platform 2: Train Platform
Platform 3: Train Platform
Key Station Amenities
Jalan Kampung Pasir Exit: Jalan Kampung Pasir, Sri Maha Mariamman Temple, Jalan Klang Lama, SJK(T) Saraswathy
Jalan 1/132 Exit: Jalan 1/132, Gasing Indah, Dewan Serbaguna Gasing Indah, Santuari Park Pantai
Public Transport Connections
Rapid KL Bus Services 782 serves Petaling Railway Station on Jalan 1/132.
Rapid KL Bus Services 640 and 641 serves Petaling Railway Station on Jalan Klang Lama.
There are taxis available from Petaling Railway Station.
Grab is available from Petaling Railway Station.
KTM Pelabuhan Klang Line Stations
- 🡽 To KTM Central Line
- Abdullah Hukum Railway Station
- Angkasapuri Railway Station
- Pantai Dalam Railway Station
- Petaling Railway Station
- Jalan Templer Railway Station
- Kampung Dato Harun Railway Halt
- Seri Setia Railway Station
- Kontena Nasional Inland Clearance Depot (KNICD)
- Setia Jaya Railway Station
- Subang Jaya Railway Station
- 🡿 To KTM SkyPark Line
- Batu Tiga Railway Station
- Sungai Rengam Railway Halt (defunct)
- Shah Alam Railway Station
- Padang Jawa Railway Station
- Bukit Badak Railway Station
- Klang Railway Station
- Teluk Pulai Railway Station
- Teluk Gadong Railway Station
- Kampung Raja Uda Railway Station
- Jalan Kastam Railway Station
- 🡿 North Port KTMB Line No. 9 (Port Klang Terminal North Port)
- Pelabuhan Klang Railway Station
- Port Klang Terminal South Port
- Pulau Indah Railway Station
- Port Klang Terminal West Port
The line names described here is only to classify stations into lists on RailTravel Station due to the fluidity of line names in official timetables. They are in no way meant to represent the actual line name which may or may not be used by KTM Berhad, Ministry of Transport (Malaysia), Ministry of Finance Malaysia, Land Public Transport Agency (APAD) or any other relevant companies and/or agencies. The line names described on RailTravel Station should not be taken as an official name, and the official name provided by KTM Berhad, Ministry of Transport (Malaysia), Ministry of Finance Malaysia, Land Public Transport Agency (APAD) or any other relevant companies and/or agencies should always take precedence.