Setia Jaya Railway Station is a railway station in Bandar Sunway, Selangor. This is a connecting station to the BRT Sunway Line. While known as Setia Jaya to the public and to the area, the station name of Sungai Way is used by KTM as part of informal verbiage, and sometimes even appearing in some internal timetables or documents.
Setia Jaya Railway Station Details
Address: SS 10, 46150 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Owner: KTM Berhad
Operator: KTM Berhad
Platform Level: Ground
Platform Layout: Side Platforms
Opened: 14 August 1995
Setia Jaya Railway Station Train Services
GF: Concourse, Ticket Counter, Ticket Gates, Train Platforms, Car Park
1F: Concourse, Transfer and Exit Bridge
Platform 1: Train Platform
Platform 2: Train Platform
Platform 3: Train Platform
The original concourse and station building facing Federal Highway on Platform 1 is no longer in use but publicly accessible as a waiting area on Platform 1.
The exit and transfer bridge forms the current concourse where the main fare gates are.
Key Station Amenities
Federal Highway Exit: Federal Highway (Westbound)
Jalan PJS 8/9 Exit: Sunway-Setia Jaya BRT Station, Jalan PJS 8/9, Leisure Commerce Square, Mentari Court
Public Transport Connections
Sunway-Setia Jaya BRT Station on the BRT Sunway Line is located adjacent to Setia Jaya Railway Station.
Seranas Bus Service 700 serves Setia Jaya Railway Station on Federal Highway.
Wawasan Sutera Bus Service 734 serves Setia Jaya Railway Station on Federal Highway.
Rapid KL Bus Services 750, 751, and 772 serves Setia Jaya Railway Station on Federal Highway.
Causway Link Bus Service P701 serves Setia Jaya Railway Station on Federal Highway.
Rapid KL Bus Service 770 serves Setia Jaya Railway Station on Jalan PJS 8/9.
There are taxis available from Setia Jaya Railway Station.
Grab is available from Setia Jaya Railway Station.
KTM Pelabuhan Klang Line Stations
- 🡽 To KTM Central Line
- Abdullah Hukum Railway Station
- Angkasapuri Railway Station
- Pantai Dalam Railway Station
- Petaling Railway Station
- Jalan Templer Railway Station
- Kampung Dato Harun Railway Halt
- Seri Setia Railway Station
- Kontena Nasional Inland Clearance Depot (KNICD)
- Setia Jaya Railway Station
- Subang Jaya Railway Station
- 🡿 To KTM SkyPark Line
- Batu Tiga Railway Station
- Sungai Rengam Railway Halt (defunct)
- Shah Alam Railway Station
- Padang Jawa Railway Station
- Bukit Badak Railway Station
- Klang Railway Station
- Teluk Pulai Railway Station
- Teluk Gadong Railway Station
- Kampung Raja Uda Railway Station
- Jalan Kastam Railway Station
- 🡿 North Port KTMB Line No. 9 (Port Klang Terminal North Port)
- Pelabuhan Klang Railway Station
- Port Klang Terminal South Port
- Pulau Indah Railway Station
- Port Klang Terminal West Port
The line names described here is only to classify stations into lists on RailTravel Station due to the fluidity of line names in official timetables. They are in no way meant to represent the actual line name which may or may not be used by KTM Berhad, Ministry of Transport (Malaysia), Ministry of Finance Malaysia, Land Public Transport Agency (APAD) or any other relevant companies and/or agencies. The line names described on RailTravel Station should not be taken as an official name, and the official name provided by KTM Berhad, Ministry of Transport (Malaysia), Ministry of Finance Malaysia, Land Public Transport Agency (APAD) or any other relevant companies and/or agencies should always take precedence.