Seri Setia Railway Station is a railway station in Sungai Way, Petaling Jaya, Selangor. The station was originally a freight station named Guinness after the Guinness brewery located adjacent to the station.
Seri Setia Railway Station Details
Address: SS 10, 46150 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Owner: KTM Berhad
Operator: KTM Berhad
Platform Level: Ground
Platform Layout: Side Platforms
Opened: 1980 (Guinness Freight Station)
Opened: 1995 (Komuter Station)
Seri Setia Railway Station Train Services
GF: Concourse, Ticket Counter, Ticket Gates, Train Platforms, Car Park
Platform 1: Train Platform
Platform 2: Train Platform
Key Station Amenities
Jalan Klang Lama Exit: Jalan Klang Lama, Menara Ann Joo, Desa Mentari, Heineken Malaysia Berhad, Kontena Nasional Berhad, Taman Desaria, SS 9, SS 9a, SS 10
Public Transport Connections
Rapid KL Bus Services 750, 751, 770, and 772 serves Seri Setia Railway Station on Federal Highway.
Rapid KL Bus Services 641 serves Seri Setia Railway Station on Jalan Klang Lama.
There are taxis available from Seri Setia Railway Station.
Grab is available from Seri Setia Railway Station.
KTM Pelabuhan Klang Line Stations
- 🡽 To KTM Central Line
- Abdullah Hukum Railway Station
- Angkasapuri Railway Station
- Pantai Dalam Railway Station
- Petaling Railway Station
- Jalan Templer Railway Station
- Kampung Dato Harun Railway Halt
- Seri Setia Railway Station
- Kontena Nasional Inland Clearance Depot (KNICD)
- Setia Jaya Railway Station
- Subang Jaya Railway Station
- 🡿 To KTM SkyPark Line
- Batu Tiga Railway Station
- Sungai Rengam Railway Halt (defunct)
- Shah Alam Railway Station
- Padang Jawa Railway Station
- Bukit Badak Railway Station
- Klang Railway Station
- Teluk Pulai Railway Station
- Teluk Gadong Railway Station
- Kampung Raja Uda Railway Station
- Jalan Kastam Railway Station
- 🡿 North Port KTMB Line No. 9 (Port Klang Terminal North Port)
- Pelabuhan Klang Railway Station
- Port Klang Terminal South Port
- Pulau Indah Railway Station
- Port Klang Terminal West Port
The line names described here is only to classify stations into lists on RailTravel Station due to the fluidity of line names in official timetables. They are in no way meant to represent the actual line name which may or may not be used by KTM Berhad, Ministry of Transport (Malaysia), Ministry of Finance Malaysia, Land Public Transport Agency (APAD) or any other relevant companies and/or agencies. The line names described on RailTravel Station should not be taken as an official name, and the official name provided by KTM Berhad, Ministry of Transport (Malaysia), Ministry of Finance Malaysia, Land Public Transport Agency (APAD) or any other relevant companies and/or agencies should always take precedence.