Genting Dream Cruise Wi-Fi
Wi-Fi is available on board Resorts World Cruises’ Genting Dream throughout the cruise. Here are the prices and details for Genting Dream Wi-Fi during your cruise.
Genting Dream Cruise Wi-Fi Types
- Standard Wi-Fi: Connect to the Internet at basic speeds
- Premium Wi-Fi: Connect to the Internet at prime speeds
Genting Dream Cruise Wi-Fi Prices
|Wi-Fi Packages (SGD)||1 Night||2 Nights||3 Nights||5 Nights|
Do note that the full pricing of your cruise will be charged no matter which day you start your Wi-Fi usage. For example, if you are on a 5 Nights cruise and you connect only on the last night, you will still be charged for the full 5 nights price.
So if you are planning to buy Wi-Fi on Genting Dream, just connect once you board on the first day for the first time as it will be the same price no matter when you start using it.
How To Connect To Genting Dream Cruise Wi-Fi
Step 1: Connect to Wi-Fi network and select “RW Cruises WiFi”
Switch on your phone or device’s Wi-Fi connection and connect to “RW Cruises WiFi”.
Step 2: Go to “wifi.onboardicafe.com”
Scan the QR code above or open your browser and go to “wifi.onboardicafe.com”.
Step 3: Key in your cabin number and birthday
Key in your cabin number and birthday.
Step 4: Choose your Genting Dream Wi-Fi plan
As described above, decide if you would require Standard or Premium Wi-Fi. If just using messaging apps like WhatsApp, Standard Wi-Fi would be sufficient. However, if you are using data-intensive apps like Instagram, you may want to consider Premium Wi-Fi.
Do note that Wi-Fi speeds are subjected to the weather conditions outside the ship.
Step 5: Confirm your Genting Dream Wi-Fi plan
There will be a confirmation page once you decide on the Wi-Fi plan that you want. To confirm, click “Confirm”.
Step 6: Click “Start internet session”
Your order is confirmed the moment you click “Confirm” in the previous page. Now, click on “Start internet session” to start surfing the web.
Pro-tip: 1 Device simply means only 1 device connected at any 1 time. If you are juggling between a phone and laptop for example, and you do not need tandem connection, you can connect on your other device to switch the connection instantly.
This cruise was kindly sponsored by Resorts World Cruises.
Genting Dream Cruise
- Boarding at Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore
- Embarkation Day F&B and Shore Excursions Bookings
- Balcony Deluxe Stateroom Review (With Deluxe Shower)
- All-Inclusive Restaurants (Free of Charge) • The Lido & Dream Dining Rooms
- Halal-Friendly Features • OIC/SMIIC Halal Standard
- Wi-Fi Prices & How To Use
- Ship Facilities & Activities
- The Palace Exclusive Facilities
- Palace Restaurant
- Palace BBQ Dinner
- Bistro by Reinhard Mammes Palace Set Menu
- Bistro by Reinhard Mammes À La Carte Menu
- Blue Lagoon
- Silk Road Palace Set Menu
- Umi Uma Teppanyaki Palace Set Menu
- Captain’s Bridge Tour
- Helipad Experience
Genting Dream Cruise Shore Excursions
- Port Klang Shore Excursion to Kuala Lumpur • Explore Kuala Lumpur, Batu Caves & Klang Bespoke Journey
- Penang Shore Excursion • Panoramic View of Penang Bespoke Journey
- Phuket Shore Excursion • Phuket Taste & Culture Tour
- Surabaya Transfer Service B to Tunjungan Plaza
- North Bali (Celukan Bawang) Shore Excursion • Best of North Bali