Genting Dream Gelateria
Gelateria is Genting Dream’s ice cream kiosk usually open in the afternoons and evenings, so it’s a good place to go to when the weather gets too hot or you’d like ice cream after a meal. With a coupon found in the RW Daily, I used it for a dessert on one of the high seas days of my cruise.
For discounts, look out for the coupons which are in some RW Daily newsletters. I didn’t have one in mine on boarding day, but they were soon replenished on the rack at the Lobby. This gives you discounts on some small food and drinks, the Helipad Experience, or some merchandise to take home.
Gelateria is located on Deck 8, in front of Hot Pot.
The menu of Gelateria.
9 ice cream choices are available in the display, with 8 regular flavours and 1 flavour of the day.
5 toppings are available, with 1 included for every scoop ordered.
My Banana Split comes with a choice of 2 scoops of ice cream (I chose Espresso and Tiramisu), served with banana of course, a slide of strawberry, and a wafer wedge. I chose chocolate chips and rainbow sprinkles for my toppings.
Gelateria has a seating area on the boardwalk looking out to the sea. It’s a good way to enjoy your ice cream along with the sun and sea breeze, but this also means your ice cream melts fast.
If you order a single or double scoop of ice cream this will be served in a paper cup, which you can bring around the ship.
Gelateria offers ice cream which is most likely to be pleasing to many passengers. The price point is also not too expensive, starting at S$3 for a single scoop, which makes for a small and sweet enhancement to your cruise.
This cruise was kindly sponsored by Resorts World Cruises.
Genting Dream Cruise
- Boarding at Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore
- Embarkation Day F&B and Shore Excursions Bookings
- Balcony Deluxe Stateroom Review (With Deluxe Shower)
- All-Inclusive Restaurants (Free of Charge) • The Lido & Dream Dining Rooms
- Halal-Friendly Features • OIC/SMIIC Halal Standard
- Wi-Fi Prices & How To Use
- Ship Facilities & Activities
- The Palace Exclusive Facilities
- Palace Restaurant
- Palace BBQ Dinner
- Bistro by Reinhard Mammes Palace Set Menu
- Bistro by Reinhard Mammes À La Carte Menu
- Blue Lagoon
- Silk Road Palace Set Menu
- Umi Uma Teppanyaki Palace Set Menu
- Captain’s Bridge Tour
- Helipad Experience
Genting Dream Cruise Shore Excursions
- Port Klang Shore Excursion to Kuala Lumpur • Explore Kuala Lumpur, Batu Caves & Klang Bespoke Journey
- Penang Shore Excursion • Panoramic View of Penang Bespoke Journey
- Phuket Shore Excursion • Phuket Taste & Culture Tour
- Surabaya Transfer Service B to Tunjungan Plaza
- North Bali (Celukan Bawang) Shore Excursion • Best of North Bali