Genting Dream Palace Exclusive Facilities
Resorts World Cruises’ Genting Dream has a private area for The Palace guests featuring a ship-within-a-ship concept. On top of the already many facilities, activities, and entertainment options on board for everyone, Palace guests also get to enjoy cruising in an exclusive private area for Palace guests only. Here are the exclusive Palace facilities on board Resorts World Cruises’ Genting Dream.
Genting Dream Cruise Deck Plans
Deck = Level/Floor
FWD = Forward (Front)
MID = Midship (Middle)
AFT = Aft (Back)
The Palace exclusive facilities are congregated around the top forward part of the Genting Dream ship.
Palace Priority Check-In
Palace guests have access to the priority check-in counter at Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore for a fast-track check-in all the way to immigration. Ground staff will usher Palace guests past the normal security and check-in queues, and Palace guests can wait in the lounge while their check-in process is sorted out by the ground staff.
Palace Restaurant, Deck 17 FWD
Palace guests get to dine in the exclusive Palace Restaurant located at Deck 17 FWD.
Food in the Palace Restaurant is served in a semi-buffet style with appetisers and desserts laid around the on the buffet counters and main course orders taken by waiters and butlers.
Palace Pool & Sun Deck, Deck 18 FWD
Palace guests also have access to a private pool towards the front of the ship.
Right up front, there are also 2 Jacuzzis which offer a great view out when the ship is moving.
Palace Gym, Deck 18 FWD
There is also a private gym for Palace guests, with machines looking out to the sea.
Palace Spa, Deck 18 FWD
The Palace Spa with steam and sauna rooms are free of charge for Palace guests.
Nevertheless, this part of The Palace is the same as World Dream, so here are some pictures from my previous cruise on World Dream instead.
Genting Club is a high-limit casino reserved for Resorts World At Sea Gold members and above only. The Palace guests can play here too as it is located within The Palace via a set of stairs or The Palace Private Elevator.
Inclusive (Free) Specialty Restaurant Menus
While there are many other specialty restaurants around Genting Dream that requires additional charges, The Palace guests get to eat at specialty restaurants for free with specially-curated Palace set menus available. Check with your butler for more details.
The Palace offers an elevated cruising experience that is private, exclusive, and personalized with various facilities for the exclusive use of The Palace guests only, and a butler who takes care of your entire cruise experience. The quality of food you’ll get on Genting Dream is also vastly different from Balcony and below since premium ingredients are used in the Palace Restaurant and the specialty restaurants around the ship are also part of your dining entitlements.
This cruise was kindly sponsored by Resorts World Cruises.
Genting Dream Cruise
- Boarding at Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore
- Embarkation Day F&B and Shore Excursions Bookings
- Balcony Deluxe Stateroom Review (With Deluxe Shower)
- All-Inclusive Restaurants (Free of Charge) • The Lido & Dream Dining Rooms
- Halal-Friendly Features • OIC/SMIIC Halal Standard
- Wi-Fi Prices & How To Use
- Ship Facilities & Activities
- The Palace Exclusive Facilities
- Palace Restaurant
- Palace BBQ Dinner
- Bistro by Reinhard Mammes Palace Set Menu
- Bistro by Reinhard Mammes À La Carte Menu
- Blue Lagoon
- Silk Road Palace Set Menu
- Umi Uma Teppanyaki Palace Set Menu
- Captain’s Bridge Tour
- Helipad Experience
Genting Dream Cruise Shore Excursions
- Port Klang Shore Excursion to Kuala Lumpur • Explore Kuala Lumpur, Batu Caves & Klang Bespoke Journey
- Penang Shore Excursion • Panoramic View of Penang Bespoke Journey
- Phuket Shore Excursion • Phuket Taste & Culture Tour
- Surabaya Transfer Service B to Tunjungan Plaza
- North Bali (Celukan Bawang) Shore Excursion • Best of North Bali