Genting Dream Christmas-Themed Cruise (18 November 2022 to 1 January 2023)
From 18 November 2022 to 1 January 2023, cruises on board Genting Dream will feature the Christmas theme for the year end festive season. Here are the additional features and events happening on board Genting Dream during the Christmas-themed cruise.
Jelilo Arts Display
elilo is created by Singaporean artist Lester and is displayed around Genting Dream with the Christmas theme.
Jingle Bells Show at Zodiac Theatre
Jingle Bells is a musical held at Zodiac Theatre on selected nights during your cruise. The musical doesn’t have much spoken lines, with lots of actions and music instead to change the mood, which makes it suitable for everyone of all ages and languages to watch. Check your RW Daily for the schedule.
On selected afternoons, Santa Claus will also be around the ship for a meet-and-greet. Check your RW Daily for the schedule.
At selected restaurants, Christmas-themed food and snacks may be served up during this season. Here’s some gingerbread men getting cut out in the galley before baking.
This cruise was kindly sponsored by Resorts World Cruises.
Genting Dream Cruise
- Boarding at Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore
- Embarkation Day F&B and Shore Excursions Bookings
- Balcony Deluxe Stateroom Review (With Deluxe Shower)
- All-Inclusive Restaurants (Free of Charge) • The Lido & Dream Dining Rooms
- Halal-Friendly Features • OIC/SMIIC Halal Standard
- Wi-Fi Prices & How To Use
- Ship Facilities & Activities
- The Palace Exclusive Facilities
- Palace Restaurant
- Palace BBQ Dinner
- Bistro by Reinhard Mammes Palace Set Menu
- Bistro by Reinhard Mammes À La Carte Menu
- Blue Lagoon
- Silk Road Palace Set Menu
- Umi Uma Teppanyaki Palace Set Menu
- Captain’s Bridge Tour
- Helipad Experience
Genting Dream Cruise Shore Excursions
- Port Klang Shore Excursion to Kuala Lumpur • Explore Kuala Lumpur, Batu Caves & Klang Bespoke Journey
- Penang Shore Excursion • Panoramic View of Penang Bespoke Journey
- Phuket Shore Excursion • Phuket Taste & Culture Tour
- Surabaya Transfer Service B to Tunjungan Plaza
- North Bali (Celukan Bawang) Shore Excursion • Best of North Bali