The World Dream is Asia Pacific’s first Halal-friendly cruise ship certified by the United World Halal Development (UNWHD). This brings convenience to Muslim passengers heading on board the World Dream for a cruise to nowhere out of Singapore with Halal-certified meals throughout the cruise and a prayer room with Quran, mats, and compass provided.
World Dream Halal Certified Buffet at The Lido
The Lido is World Dream‘s buffet restaurant located at Deck 16 AFT.
Here, there is a dedicated Halal buffet line serving up Halal-certified food throughout meal times.
Meals here at the Halal buffet line are mostly Malay Muslim food. According to many non-Muslims I spoke with, and my own tasting experience too, the Halal line offers better food than the regular No Pork No Lard line. (Yes, the rest of The Lido is either vegetarian or No Pork No Lard.)
During Ramadan, dates are also provided to break fast with at Iftar. An early Sahur meal is also provided at The Lido.
The Maghrib timing is also provided in The Lido in preparation for the breaking of fast.
I had the privilege to go on a galley tour on board World Dream, and the Halal Galley is segregated well from the other galleys to prevent contamination.
Halal food is transported around the ship with a dedicated back-of-house Halal Lift (painted with a blue frame) to further prevent contamination with other foods.
The Halal Lift is further observed inside with a CCTV to ensure all procedures are followed by staff for transportation of Halal food.
World Dream Prayer Room at Deck 5 Meeting Room 6
The World Dream Prayer Room is located at Deck 5 Meeting Room 6. This is beside the 24-hour Medical Centre.
The changing room and space to perform Wudu is on the left, and the prayer room is on the right at Meeting Room 6.
Meeting Room 6 has been converted to be a prayer room for Muslim passengers. Quran, prayer mats, and compass are provided.
During Ramadan, additional prayer room space is opened at Meeting Room 3.
Crystal Life Spa
Spa treatments in Crystal Life Spa can be gender-segregated for Muslim guests.
The general spa space with the changing area, Thermal Pool, Sauna, and Steam Room is also gender-segregated by default.
World Dream Super Seacation Cruise To Nowhere
- SBS Transit Bus Service 400 from Marina South Pier MRT Station to Marina Bay Cruise Centre by Bus
- SBS Transit Bus Service 400 from Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore to Marina South Pier, Downtown & Tanjong Pagar MRT Stations
- Dream Cruises Free Shuttle Bus Service from Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore to HarbourFront Centre / Singapore Cruise Centre
- COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test & Boarding Procedures at Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore
- Interior Stateroom with Single Bed
- Balcony Stateroom with Queen-Sized Bed
- Balcony Stateroom with Twin Beds
- Aft Balcony Stateroom with Twin Beds
- Balcony Deluxe Stateroom (with bathtub)
- The Palace (Tour)
- All-Inclusive Free Dining & Additional Specialty Restaurants
- WiFi, Facilities, Activities & Entertainment
- DreamElite Member Free Drinks and Discounted Drinks Packages
- Disembarkation & COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test at Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore
- The Palace: Priority COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test, Check-In & Boarding Lounge at Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore
- The Palace: On-Board Upgrade from Balcony Stateroom to Palace Suite
- The Palace: Palace Suite with Queen-Sized Bed
- The Palace: Palace Suite with with Twin Beds
- The Palace: All-Inclusive Free Premium Specialty Restaurants
- The Palace: Exclusive Palace Facilities including 24 Hour Dedicated Butler
- The Palace: Priority Disembarkation at Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore
- World Dream Halal-Friendly Cruise To Nowhere: Asia Pacific’s First Halal-Friendly Cruise Ship
- Rhythm of Korea Themed Cruise (21 February to 30 March 2021)
- Amazing Thailand Themed Cruise (31 March to 16 June 2021)
- World Dream: Cruising during Phase 2 (Heightened Alert) at 25% Capacity
- Wonders of Japan Themed Cruise (20 June to 18 September 2021)
- World Dream: Bridge Tour [Exclusive!]
- World Dream: Galley Tour [Exclusive!]
- World Dream: Medical Centre Tour with COVID-19 Response Plan [Exclusive!]