The Palace Suite is the lead-in category of staterooms within The Palace on board the World Dream. These are about twice as big as a regular Balcony Staterooms. Palace Suites are all-inclusive, with an in-room minibar, dining experience at specialty restaurants, and 24-hour butler service.
The Palace Suite comes with a Queen-sized bed as default, but can be requested to be in a twin bed configuration.
For this cruise, I was assigned to Deck 15 Forward which is close to all The Palace facilities. As I have been in the Palace Suite before, I will be adding on more information in this review that I may have previously missed out on my previous review.
The first look at my Palace Suite.
Some complimentary fruits were provided on the table in the living area.
The Palace Suite comes with a queen-sized “Dream Bed” which features Italian luxury linens from Frette™, downy duvet, and mountain of pillows.
A copy of the Dream Weekender and The Palace Weekend at Sea was left on the table.
The card in front of the phone has my Butler’s contact on it.
The Palace Suite features a walk-in wardrobe before the bathroom.
High-quality bathrobes and slippers are provided for Palace guests.
All drinks and snacks provided on the first day are free of charge, inclusive in The Palace experience. Drinking water is refilled daily.
The Nespresso machine has 3 types of Nespresso capsules available – Ristretto, Fortissio Lungo, and Volluto Decaffeinato.
Normal 3-in-1 coffee and Lipton tea are provided below.
A trade-off from the now-defunct Palace Premium Beverage Package, 2 bottles of Bottega Gold Prosecco were provided in my minibar, compared to 1 bottle on my previous Palace cruise.
Palace Suite Bathroom
The Palace bathroom features a double sink with a big mirror.
The Palace offers Etro™ premium bath amenities on top of the 3-in-1 generic soap provided by the sink and in the shower.
The standing shower and toilet bowl are well spaced on one side.
A bathtub with bath salts is available, however, there are no curtains installed. Be careful when spraying around. The 3-in-1 soap is also not provided here.
Palace Suite Balcony
There is a spacious balcony in the Palace Suite, double the size that of with more than enough space for 2 persons to stretch out fully.
As my Palace Suite was quite forward, I had a “cab view” through the bridge during the sailing.
In the evening, the housekeeping crew will turn down the bed and dim the stateroom lights.
Palace Suite with Twin Beds Configuration
The next day, I requested for the beds to be in a twin configuration to see how it will be like.
The bed on the room side is moved away from the bed on the bulkhead side.
The 3-pin and USB power sockets on the bulkhead side remains accessible.
The bedside table previously on the room side is moved in between the two single beds.
The 3-pin and USB power sockets on the room side now sits above the bed, which makes it slightly intrusive.
The bedroom bench is moved to the bulkhead in the twin bed configuration.
Overall, just like my previous Palace experience, the Palace Suite was premium and luxurious not only with a premium stateroom, but also with the full premium Palace experience throughout the cruise at specialty restaurants and exclusive Palace areas.
As for the dining parts of the cruise, I felt that the dining options weren’t as good as before. I will be writing about more details in separate upcoming articles.
World Dream Super Seacation Cruise To Nowhere
- SBS Transit Bus Service 400 from Marina South Pier MRT Station to Marina Bay Cruise Centre by Bus
- SBS Transit Bus Service 400 from Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore to Marina South Pier, Downtown & Tanjong Pagar MRT Stations
- Dream Cruises Free Shuttle Bus Service from Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore to HarbourFront Centre / Singapore Cruise Centre
- COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test & Boarding Procedures at Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore
- Interior Stateroom with Single Bed
- Balcony Stateroom with Queen-Sized Bed
- Balcony Stateroom with Twin Beds
- Aft Balcony Stateroom with Twin Beds
- Balcony Deluxe Stateroom (with bathtub)
- The Palace (Tour)
- All-Inclusive Free Dining & Additional Specialty Restaurants
- WiFi, Facilities, Activities & Entertainment
- DreamElite Member Free Drinks and Discounted Drinks Packages
- Disembarkation & COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test at Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore
- The Palace: Priority COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test, Check-In & Boarding Lounge at Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore
- The Palace: On-Board Upgrade from Balcony Stateroom to Palace Suite
- The Palace: Palace Suite with Queen-Sized Bed
- The Palace: Palace Suite with with Twin Beds
- The Palace: All-Inclusive Free Premium Specialty Restaurants
- The Palace: Exclusive Palace Facilities including 24 Hour Dedicated Butler
- The Palace: Priority Disembarkation at Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore
- World Dream Halal-Friendly Cruise To Nowhere: Asia Pacific’s First Halal-Friendly Cruise Ship
- Rhythm of Korea Themed Cruise (21 February to 30 March 2021)
- Amazing Thailand Themed Cruise (31 March to 16 June 2021)
- World Dream: Cruising during Phase 2 (Heightened Alert) at 25% Capacity
- Wonders of Japan Themed Cruise (20 June to 18 September 2021)
- World Dream: Bridge Tour [Exclusive!]
- World Dream: Galley Tour [Exclusive!]
- World Dream: Medical Centre Tour with COVID-19 Response Plan [Exclusive!]