World Dream Super Seacation Cruise To Nowhere
A very luxurious 2 nights, and my Palace experience on board the World Dream is coming to an end. Even so, The Palace services don’t end until you are almost at the gangway. Here’s what it’s like disembarking from the World Dream as a Palace guest.
The Palace Priority Disembarkation
The night before, my Butler came round during my dinner to explain about the priority disembarkation time at 9.15am for The Palace guests.
However, as I would have preferred more time to freshen up after breakfast, which ends at 9am, I requested to opt out of the priority disembarkation and I was allowed to choose my own preferred timing up to 11am when all passengers must be off the ship. My Butler reminded me to call her before I leave my cabin.
Back in my Palace Suite, a disembarkation notice was provided, reminding me to settle my bills, along with a luggage tag if I wanted to get any luggage checked to be brought out to Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore in advance.
At around 10.30am, my Butler came by to escort me from my Palace Suite for disembarkation, zipping through lines for the elevator.
The escorting ended at the MICE Pod Collection Area, now at Zodiac Theatre, where we parted ways. Missing the Suite life already.
World Dream Disembarkation Process
After scanning my MICE Pod and confirming my identity, I was free to head to the gangway…
… except, true to my Butler’s advice, it would be crowded. No big issue, I wasn’t rushing off anywhere after the cruise.
Having the MICE Pod Collection Area at Zodiac Theatre makes so much more sense now that everyone only moves around Deck 7, without the need to climb stairs as compared with my previous experience at Dream Dining Room Upper.
Tapping out of the World Dream one last time.
And it’s off to the gangway to step off the ship.
Heading up the gangway to Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore.
If there’s a sign to scream “Welcome to Singapore” louder than actually saying “Welcome to Singapore”, it would be the spam of SafeEntry QR codes along the way to immigration for you to check in to Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore.
For those using TraceTogether Tokens, staff are on hand to scan them just before immigration.
Heading to arrival immigration.
Once done, it was a strange empty sight at the arrival hall with the disembarkation COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test (ART) empty.
With effect from 20 February 2021, there is no more disembarkation COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test (ART) at Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore. Passengers clear immigration, collect checked baggage, and clear customs, thereafter exit the terminal as per normal.
With no checked baggage to pick up, I headed straight through customs and out to the public area.
Back in Singapore
Back to reality with such speed. The time taken from my Palace Suite to here in Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore was a very efficient 20 minutes.
What hot weather. I think I need a dip in the Palace Pool – ah wait a minute.
The onward journey, no longer in The Palace, continues with a 12-meter long stretch limousine.
Overall, it was a refreshing 3 days on board the World Dream, especially in The Palace, living the high Palatial life far from reality.
See you again in April! Let’s see if I want to do The Palace again, hmm…
Book your World Dream Super Seacation Cruise To Nowhere here!
World Dream Super Seacation Cruise To Nowhere
- SBS Transit Bus Service 400 from Marina South Pier MRT Station to Marina Bay Cruise Centre by Bus
- SBS Transit Bus Service 400 from Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore to Marina South Pier, Downtown & Tanjong Pagar MRT Stations
- Dream Cruises Free Shuttle Bus Service from Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore to HarbourFront Centre / Singapore Cruise Centre
- COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test & Boarding Procedures at Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore
- Interior Stateroom with Single Bed
- Balcony Stateroom with Queen-Sized Bed
- Balcony Stateroom with Twin Beds
- Aft Balcony Stateroom with Twin Beds
- Balcony Deluxe Stateroom (with bathtub)
- The Palace (Tour)
- All-Inclusive Free Dining & Additional Specialty Restaurants
- WiFi, Facilities, Activities & Entertainment
- DreamElite Member Free Drinks and Discounted Drinks Packages
- Disembarkation & COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test at Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore
- The Palace: Priority COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test, Check-In & Boarding Lounge at Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore
- The Palace: On-Board Upgrade from Balcony Stateroom to Palace Suite
- The Palace: Palace Suite with Queen-Sized Bed
- The Palace: Palace Suite with with Twin Beds
- The Palace: All-Inclusive Free Premium Specialty Restaurants
- The Palace: Exclusive Palace Facilities including 24 Hour Dedicated Butler
- The Palace: Priority Disembarkation at Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore
- World Dream Halal-Friendly Cruise To Nowhere: Asia Pacific’s First Halal-Friendly Cruise Ship
- Rhythm of Korea Themed Cruise (21 February to 30 March 2021)
- Amazing Thailand Themed Cruise (31 March to 16 June 2021)
- World Dream: Cruising during Phase 2 (Heightened Alert) at 25% Capacity
- Wonders of Japan Themed Cruise (20 June to 18 September 2021)
- World Dream: Bridge Tour [Exclusive!]
- World Dream: Galley Tour [Exclusive!]
- World Dream: Medical Centre Tour with COVID-19 Response Plan [Exclusive!]