The World Dream Super Seacation upgrades you to a Balcony Stateroom for FREE when booked under the current promotion whether direct or through travel agents like Klook. For a Friday promotion fare of S$199 + S$60 taxes + S$42 gratuities, this Balcony Stateroom Super Seacation was quite a steal for a weekend getaway.
Under STB’s CruiseSafe certification, the World Dream Super Seacation emphasizes on 100% fresh air throughout the ship. This doesn’t mean that World Dream does not operate without air-conditioning, but it’s more on fresh air used throughout the ship rather than recycled air.
Nevertheless, what better way to get 100% fresh air than to get a balcony in my room under this free upgrade?
World Dream Balcony Stateroom
World Dream’s Balcony Staterooms are at least 20 square meters big laid out elongated from the corridor to the balcony. These are located from Deck 8 through Deck 15 and are everywhere from forward to aft of the ship.
The Balcony Stateroom comes with a Queen-size bed together with a sleeper single or double sofa bed.
A brochure on the Rhythm of Korea themed cruise is placed on the bed.
There is a working table across from the sofa bed where the amenities are.
Balcony Stateroom Toilet and Bathroom
The toilet is located towards the room entrance.
While the toilet isn’t as spacious as the Balcony Deluxe Stateroom, everything is very reachable.
There is a corner sink in the toilet.
Toiletries are placed on small shelves by the sink counter and toilet bowl.
The toilet bowl is tucked away in between the sink bar and the standing shower.
The standing shower is rather spacious to be in.
Charging Power Sockets
By the bed side, there are both USB and 3-pin power sockets available.
Pro-tip: The 3-pin socket charges up your phone and devices faster than the USB socket, so use that if you need a faster day charge. If you are charging your devices overnight, both sockets are fine.
Overall, the Balcony Stateroom, is a great place to be in when retiring from the day on board the World Dream, though I can see that it might get squeezy if you are in a group of 3 or 4 persons. But then again, there’s so many activities to do on board the World Dream that I don’t think you’ll be spending most of the cruise in the room anyway.
However, I do have something up my sleeve for this cruise. Stay tuned to the next post to find out. Or if you had paid attention to the content list above and below, you might figure out what I did on my cruise to nowhere already.
World Dream Super Seacation Cruise To Nowhere
- SBS Transit Bus Service 400 from Marina South Pier MRT Station to Marina Bay Cruise Centre by Bus
- SBS Transit Bus Service 400 from Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore to Marina South Pier, Downtown & Tanjong Pagar MRT Stations
- Dream Cruises Free Shuttle Bus Service from Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore to HarbourFront Centre / Singapore Cruise Centre
- COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test & Boarding Procedures at Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore
- Interior Stateroom with Single Bed
- Balcony Stateroom with Queen-Sized Bed
- Balcony Stateroom with Twin Beds
- Aft Balcony Stateroom with Twin Beds
- Balcony Deluxe Stateroom (with bathtub)
- The Palace (Tour)
- All-Inclusive Free Dining & Additional Specialty Restaurants
- WiFi, Facilities, Activities & Entertainment
- DreamElite Member Free Drinks and Discounted Drinks Packages
- Disembarkation & COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test at Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore
- The Palace: Priority COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test, Check-In & Boarding Lounge at Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore
- The Palace: On-Board Upgrade from Balcony Stateroom to Palace Suite
- The Palace: Palace Suite with Queen-Sized Bed
- The Palace: Palace Suite with with Twin Beds
- The Palace: All-Inclusive Free Premium Specialty Restaurants
- The Palace: Exclusive Palace Facilities including 24 Hour Dedicated Butler
- The Palace: Priority Disembarkation at Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore
- World Dream Halal-Friendly Cruise To Nowhere: Asia Pacific’s First Halal-Friendly Cruise Ship
- Rhythm of Korea Themed Cruise (21 February to 30 March 2021)
- Amazing Thailand Themed Cruise (31 March to 16 June 2021)
- World Dream: Cruising during Phase 2 (Heightened Alert) at 25% Capacity
- Wonders of Japan Themed Cruise (20 June to 18 September 2021)
- World Dream: Bridge Tour [Exclusive!]
- World Dream: Galley Tour [Exclusive!]
- World Dream: Medical Centre Tour with COVID-19 Response Plan [Exclusive!]